BY SKIN ESSENTIALS

PRITINA M.
Chino, CA
This product is essential in removing eye makeup - especially waterproof eye makeup. It also dosn't burn or irritate my eye when I use it to remove my makeup. I use a small q-tip to run across my lash line to make sure all of the eyelash glue and liner have been removed. Great Product!
Madison D.
Provo , UT
I liked this product just fine. It gets the job done and feels gentle enough on your skin. I don't know if I would buy it again, but it does do what it says it will-- I just wasn't blown away.
aisha j.
good!!!!!
this product was great left my eyes nor achy or irritating in anyway clears makeup really well product was great and would definitely use again .did not bye it from here but its the exactly the same one thnx great product !!!!!!!!!!
mihaela b.
135 tewson road
This removes all the eye makeup..its soft..and it doesn't iritate ur eyes...its really good...try it!!!
Sarah R.
Darlington, MD
How well does this product work?