Skin Essential Moisturizing Handsoap, Pure Cashmere, Softening, 7.5 fl oz (221ml) - SOFTSOAP ENTERPRISES INC.

BY SOFTSOAP

With cashmere extract & moisturizing cream. Moisture rich formula hydrates dry skin. Silky soft formula for touchably soft skin. Dermatologist tested. Made in USA. see more...

• I normally buy my hand soap from Bath & Body Works. What make...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product??3 Answers
Kirsten M.
Petaluma, CA
lol not even kidding. this product smells amazing! you skin gets smooth and i dont even know how to explain it. but i would really recommend this product to ya'll. you should try it. your skin doesnt get dry or itchy.
Angela R.
La Mesa, CA
This is a pretty good standard hand soap. It doesn't have a super strong smell, which I do like, and it does its job very well. I like that it's not antibacterial because antibacterial soaps are not good for you. The texture of the soap is very silky and soft, and it doesn't leave my skin very dry either.
Nesi U.
I really like this soap! Whenever I use it my hands never feel very moisturized. I would recommend it to anyone that needs a brand of soap that doesn't leave your hands in dire need of lotion. #softsoap
Baylee W.
N Charleston, SC
I enjoy softsoap hand soap. They definitely do the job and they are affordable. I always have a bottle by every sink in the house. They can be a little drying but it doesn't bother me too much, if you have extremely dry cracked hands I would stay away from this product.
Michelle N.
Philadelphia, PA
I love it, The smell and the softness it leaves is the best and at that its affordable to basically everyone. I believe its very effective it does what its suppose to and thats why i would use this product over and over again with out hesitation.
Jessica N.
Mesa, AZ
I am huge on smells. For heavens sake I spray perfume on myself before going to bed... So the last thing i want is to have my hands smell anything less than pleasant. This soap smells amazing and left my hands feeling silky smooth!
Amanda T.
Mastic, NY
Love the smell of this! Feels soft to the touch. Does not leave your hands feeling dry and sticky. There are also always coupons in the paper which makes this very affordable. You can tell that is is meant to be a moisturizing product. I will deff buy again
Angell G.
Moore, SC
This is one of the best, most affordable hand soaps out there. It has an amazing fragrance and it leave your hands silly smooth. This hand soap is is totally underrated due to its pricing but it exceeds my expectations every time.
Niki A.
Rochester, NH
Usually I enjoy all the fragerances that Softsoap has to offer and this one is in my top teir. The price is unbeatable and I do agree it keeps my hands soft and moisturized instead of stripping my skin of it's natural oils.
Penelope G.
This is a great product to use for your hands. I use this product all the time. It did meet my expectations. It is one of the handsoaps that I use he more. It is very affordable. I would recommend to everyone I know.
Irene V.
Adelanto , CA
Has anyone tried this product??
Leah A.
brockton, MA
I normally buy my hand soap from Bath & Body Works. What makes this better? Does this have less harsh ingredients in their formula?