Skin Doctors Ingrow Go Lotion (120ml)

by Skin Doctors

Skin Doctors Ingrow Go Lotion is a potent dual-action formula for ingrown hairs, razor bumps and razor burns. This amazing lotion outs ingrown hairs, leaving skin smooth, clear and bump free. Its dual-action formula first cleans out and purifies affected pores, then its exfoliating action goes to work, sloughing away the dry dead skin and releasing the trapped hair. Skin Doctors Ingrow Go Lotion leaves skin clean, clear and silky smooth. Ingrow Go Lotion is formulated with isopropyl alcohol, an antibacterial to help clear out infected pores; propylene glycol, a very common moisture carrying vehicle used in cosmetic formulations which also has wonderful skin permeating properties; acetylsalicylic acid, an anti-inflammatory to reduce the swelling associated with ingrown hairs; and glycolic acid (AHA fruit acid) that occurs naturally in sugar cane juice.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skin Doctors Ingrow Go Lotion (120ml)!
7 months agoUK
Skin Doctors Ingrow Go Lotion (120ml) uploaded by Naomi R.
I love Skin Doctors Ingrow Go Ingrown Hair Removal Lotion (120ml) I’ve always struggled with getting bumps from ingrowns no matter what method of hair removal I use! This great value product is easy to apply after you shave, wax etc. and is not overly harsh. It has gone a long way in helping me combat ingrown hair issues!