BY SKIN DOCTORS

Supermoist - Enjoy 24 hour total hydration and environmental protection with anti oxidants, sunscreen and skim illuminators. The advanced moisturisers in Supermoist not only give you an instant moisture injection but they will actually form an... see more...

Kylzy W.
Sydney
Supermoist is true for this product! I use it in conjunction with the Age Defying Power Oil at night and I can definitely notice a difference in my skin!  I have had mixed results using this product underneath my makeup for daily wear, however if I can leave it for about an hour before staring my makeup routine, I do find that it keeps my face hydrated throughout the day without my makeup slipping or dissolving.
Adelene B.
Georgetown
As you know i have dry skin, i need lots and lots of moisture for my skin. I came accross Skin Doctors Supermoist 24hr Hydrating Body Moisturizer while i was lurking at a beauty website.
Honestly speaking, that price tag for a bottle of moisturizer called me off, but i was desperate to find a potential moisturizer that will help my skin. So i gave it a try.
The packaging looks promising, 24hour hydration really excites me. I love the rare color of the moisturizer, it is not the conventional white color, but pinkish orangey color.
However, i have a hyper sensitive nose, immediately i "sense" the "odour" of the strange smell as soon as i opened the moisturizer. To be exact, it is not smelly but it definitely called me off.
I noticed there was a herbal content-the "resurrection plant" maybe it was the source of the strange smell.
Luckily, there is a turning point, as i started to use the moisturizer, i don't sense the smell as strong as before. Probably i am getting used to it.
I did feel my face is moisturized upon application, i like the watery texture as it is very easy to spread all over my face.
However, i did not experienced the 450% moisture in 30 minutes nor 24 hour hydration claims. In fact, my skin feel kind of dry after i woke up.
Immediate hydration, yes. 24hour hydration? No.
I can feel as if the moisturizer only stays on the surface instead of penetrates into my skin.