BY SKIN DOCTORS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Skin Doctors Bio Serum Intense Skin Repair Oil contains powerful anti-oxidants and soothing oils that will rehydrate dry skin and help reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Use this magical serum to instantly soothe and soften skin making it appear smoother and healthier. With long term use Skin Doctors Bio Serum Intense Skin Repair Oil will also fade scars and stretch marks promote skin elasticity and smooth wrinkles and fine lines. Use this velvety soft serum to make you feel body beautiful. Directions of use: Massage gently into your skin. Apply 2 - 3 times a day for scars and 1 - 2 times a day for other areas. see more...

Review (1)
Kylzy W.
Sydney
I never understood the necessity for an oil in my skincare routine until I added this! I found that adding this oil to my routine helped to keep my T-zone less oily whilst also keeping my dry cheeks hydrated!  Whilst I found that it doesn't work well underneath my makeup as it makes my makeup slip and dissolve, it is a vital part of my night time routine.  The price point is very reasonable and for the results it is definitely a product that I would purchase again.