SKIN & CO Truffle Therapy Serum, 1 oz uploaded by Luisa C.SKIN & CO Truffle Therapy Serum, 1 oz uploaded by Brittany G.

BY SKIN & CO. ROMA

Formulated around the undiscovered properties of the truffle, Truffle Therapy Serum is infused with potent skin-renewing ingredients. Carefully handcrafted in Umbria, Italy, it restores skin with undetected radiance. Fine lines start to fade, roughness is surrendered and silky smoothness is immediately revealed and skin looks firmer and brighter, creating a healthy, youthful complexion with improved smoothness and tone. How to use: Apply a small amount on face and neck after cleansing and/or exfoliating. Apply, let absorb and use a moisturizer when complete. Brand: SKIN & CO ROMA. Style Name: SKIN & CO Truffle Therapy Serum. Style Number: 894896. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Christina T.
Wareham, MA
I purchased a mini starter kit and received 3 decent sized free sample with it!! Always a bonus! I've only just started using this a couple of days ago, but I can tell that I will like it. It has a nice consistency and goes on my face without any greasy or oily feel that some serums leave. I'm in love with the scent which isn't really important to me but it's a nice touch! Since my skin changes so much with the seasons, I may just use this during the warmer months as I need a deeper moisturizer for my dry skin in the winter. I highly recommend.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
I got a sample of this in ipsy and my only complaint is that it's dang near impossible to get out of the bottle because it's so thick. Other than that, I love it! It's not greasy at all and soaks in your skin really quick and locks in moisture. Since using it, I've noticed that my makeup doesn't cling to my dry patches.
Kristin A.
Homewood
This is a decent enough cream, but don’t expect mind-blowing results. I’ve been using it for several months, and beyond moisturizing my skin, I don’t notice much improvement. It doesn’t compact wrinkles or dark circles. I’d recommend it for dry skin, but not much else. And if you stopped using it even briefly I don’t think you’d see any lasting effects.
Luisa C.
Henderson , NV
I had so much hope for this serum. Made in Umbria, Italy. Dayum, $70 per oz. It’s gotta be super fancy right? Did it cooperate with my face?...Not so much. It’s supposed to restore skin, fade fine lines, firm, brighten, improve surface and tone. The shelf life of this product is 12mo. I started using the serum regularly right around 10mo since I first opened it and tested it for first impressions. I figured I better use this before it expires, plus it’s 1oz it won’t take me long to finish. Why do I mention this? Because I’m still trying to figure out if my serum went bad before expiration or it was just a terrible product. The serum is creamy, very light lotion like. It smells terrible like a chemical, like when you get acrylic nails done and the acetone and acrylic tickle your nostrils. It also stung like a bi-atch which is definitely not a good sign. The fourth ingredient is Cetearyl Alcohol but that is fatty alcohol and non-irritating which mostly works as an emollient. So it couldn’t of been that but I’ll still attach the ingredients in the comments in case you guys want to help me figure out this science mystery. The serum absorbs quickly, no residue left behind but my skin felt very tight as if I had just washed my face with a high pH and pool water. Frustratingly enough I didn't see any improvements whatsoever. Simply a terrible experience but everyone keeps saying how amazing this serum is, I don’t get it. Has anyone ever tried this serum? Or can at least tell me if I got a bad batch?
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I got this in my beauty fix box and it’s amazing!! I’ve been using it the past few nights and I’ve saw a reduction in my pores and fine lines. Overall it’s made my skin more radiant and even toned, they still don’t know what it is about truffles that work so well on the skin but it definitely works. When I run out of the sample I will definitely look into purchasing the full size
She J.
Its nice, i like it so much.. been using it for a long time now. Im already a repeat user for this. And it always meet my expectations, no less! I'm suggesting for you to try it. It's so gentle! It's not harsh at all!. I don't see anything that needs improvement. Its already good
Teran P.
Minneapolis , MN
I am terrible at reviewing samples of serums, as I feel like I need more of it to give it a fair shot. What I can say about this though is that the texture was incredibly smooth and soothing. It also had an almost chocolatey scent to it which was pleasant. I definitely am not buying a full-size given the price, but it was fun to try out.
Abby N.
O Fallon, MO
I really liked this product as I first put it on. It smelled great and felt amazing on my face, almost had a cooling effect. But afterward it left me feeling like I had a film on my face and my face felt dry afterward. It was great to sample but would never pay 70 dollars for it.
Jessica P.
Alexandria
I think this is the worst face serum I have ever tried out. It is very sticky. It kinda feels like I put a glue stick on my face. I think this product is ridiculously expensive. The consistency is also very liquidy. In addition, I think the scent is unbearable; it smells so bad. Don't waste your time or money.
Brittany G.
Makes my skin feel great, does exactly what it's supposed to do. The smell is pleasant as well. Gets the job done, but I feel like there are definitely cheaper alternatives that will do just about the same thing.