BY SKIN & CO

The Truffle Therapy Cleansing Oil is a biphasic formula featuring 20% of SKINand;CO's proprietary Truffle Extract. Free from parabens, phthalates and mineral oils, this exclusive cleansing oil is strong enough to remove waterproof makeup, while delicately cleansing the skin. Additional skin soothing ingredients that can be found in our deep cleansing formula are Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Argan Oil and Rose Extracts. Truffle Therapy Cleansing Oil see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
My first thoughts: heavy and super oily to work with. There is a scent which I suspect is truffle. I am sensitive to scents so most people may not notice that but it's passable for me. Upon using this, my thoughts changed. I was over the oiliness and surprised at how gentle this was. So gentle, I wasn't sure it was working (but went over it just to be sure with micellar~just checking) and everything was clean. Removed make up well. I have dry skin so this as a gentle first cleanser is perfect for me. I actually don't have residual oils left behind if I wait a couple minutes before my 2nd wash. Packaging makes it easy to use as well, a little bit goes a long way. Price tag is kinda up there at about $30 but this will last for quite some time as well, maybe 4-6 months? Contains no mineral oil for those who may inquire.
Kary C.
Kary C.
I was very uneasy using this oil considering I have oily skin especially in t zone but it got everything off my face and eyes better than other products and astringent I use... This oil I went through only 2 cotton balls usually it takes more but this got it all off for dry skin it's even more amazing cuz skin was silky smooth but I felt it would be too much silky so followed up with my normal cleansing routine... Smells great too so I love it but remember I cheated and rewashed my face to be safe it's been a while since I've had an acne breakouts (knock on wood) still huge pores and small blackheads but that I can deal with instead of HUGE pimples all over my face! So not chancing it lol
Geri S.
Geri S.
I receive this recently in my July glossybox. It's very cool and soothing to my skin. I notice immediately that my eczema flakes were coming off on to the cotton pad. I'm impressed with it. It doesn't leave my skin dry and my skin feels soft and smooth. #SummerRoutinefaves #contest
Tayla W.
Tayla W.
I actually really liked this product. I'm a huge fan of cleansing oils as I feel like they really do clean your skin and it's a quick and easy steps to add to your nightly routine. However if you are very acne-prone I'm not sure I would recommend it. I have average to moderate acne and I was fine with it
monique m.
monique m.
Washington, DC
This has been my go to oil cleanser since being introduced to the product by glossybox. it removes makeup very easily....and keeps me super hydrated without stripping.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
This cleanser has a lot of oil in it. I feel like I'm defeating the purpose of even washing my face after this. Even if I had super dry skin it leave you oily.
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Hattiesburg, MS
Made me break out..... I didn't like it. I have oily skin anyways so I don't really know why I would put more oil on it.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Memphis, TN
This stuff is amazing! It feels so good on the skin and gives a hint of glow when I put it on and I don't even want to wash it off!
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
Belleville, WI
I'm still hesitant to use this after getting it in my limited edition glossy box because of my oily skin. For any oil based makeup remover I always wash my face afterwards because I prefer to steer clear from those terrible breakouts. So far this has done a really amazing job removing my makeup, however if you would rather use a non-oil based makeup remover I would highly suggest the Simple Micellar water that literally does miracles.
Johanna F.
Johanna F.
LAKELAND, FL
SKIN & CO Truffle Therapy Cleansing Oil, 6.8 oz any body knows whats is this for how to use i got it un My birchbox