SKIN & CO ROMA Truffle Therapy™ Face Toner

Gentle, powerful, soothing, and healing.  Truffle Therapy Face Toner deeply cleanses and purifies pores with the antiseptic power of Witch Hazel and Sage, effectively removing impurities, clogged pores and dead skin cells to treat, heal, and prevent blemishes.  The natural extracts and antioxidant properties of Black Winter Truffle, Rosemary, Calendula, and Cucumber soothes and protects from environmental and free radical damage.

Ideal for all skin types, Truffle Therapy Face Toner is an essential step in the beauty routine for healthy and radiant skin, as well as balancing and refreshing the complexion.

What it Does:

Purifying: plant-based oils antibacterial extracts purify and prevent acne producing impurities from entering pores, tightens the appearance of pores and skin, and reduces irritation and redness in sensitive skin.
Protecting: antioxidant extracts rescue cells distressed by environmental aggressors and free radicals while protecting skin from further damage
Brightening: botanical extracts repair skin cells damaged by free radicals and environmental aggressors, protects skin from further damage, and brightens blemishes and discoloration.
Key Ingredients

Black Winter Truffle – contains a high concentration of powerful antioxidant Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) that finds cells damaged by free radicals and environmental aggressors to reverse and prevent further damage.
Witch Hazel – a naturally occurring antiseptic, Witch Hazel balances oil production, prevents acne-producing bacteria and impurities from entering pores, reduces pore size and inflammation.
Rosemary – a potent source of antiseptic and antioxidant properties, Rosemary extract purifies pores of acne-causing bacteria while increasing circulation to regulate skin’s cellular turnover to reveal a rejuvenated complexion and protects skin from free radical oxidative damage.
Calendula – stimulating and healing, Calendula soothes irritated and sensitive skin, while repairing damaged skin.
Glycerin – a plant-based emollient used in skincare to increase hydration while improving skin’s ability to retain moisture by repairing surface skin damage that causes dehydration.

Cruelty Free, Natural 98.68% Vegan, BPA Free, GMO Free, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Mineral Oil Free, Parabens Free, Phthalates Free, PropyleneGlycol Free

Ingredients
AQUA (WATER), HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) LEAF WATER, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) EXTRACT*, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL EXTRACT*, ROSA CANINA FRUIT EXTRACT*, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER EXTRACT*, TUBER MELANSPORUM EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT*, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT*, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER EXTRACT*, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT*, GLYCERIN, PARFUM, SODIUM LACTATE, SODIUM PCA, PROLINE, NIACINAMIDE, INOSITOL, PANTHENOL, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYSORBATE 20, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, COUMARIN.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.

SKIN & CO ROMA Truffle Therapy™ Face Toner ? What do you guys think about this toner?
Does it help with oily skin?
Has anyone gotten redness or contact dermatitis around their nose and mouth after using this product ?
Start your review of SKIN & CO ROMA Truffle Therapy™ Face Toner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...when i ran out this morning. Its alcohol free so its non drying and more hydrating for your skin. It leaves my face feeling fresh. I believe it to be great for all skin types!in reviews
Trisha W.
Annawan, IL
SKIN & CO ROMA Truffle Therapy™ Face Toner uploaded by Trisha W.
The product is as fancy as the name itself. It has a smooth feel to it when you apply it. To me it smells like suntan lotion which I love anytime of the year and when it drys there is not any sign of my skin feeling tacky or sticky. This is really expensive though.
Melody M.
Ocean Springs, MS
SKIN & CO ROMA Truffle Therapy™ Face Toner uploaded by Melody M.
Last year I got a bottle of Skin&Co Truffle Therapy face toner. It’s not a bad product. I love the smell. It has a pretty fragrance. I wanted to love it, but it kind of stung my skin. Not everyone can handle witch hazel in their toner. I’m not a big fan of witch hazel. I did try to tough it out, I don’t recommend that. It didn’t really work for me, but it might for you.
Komila O.
Glendale, CA
SKIN & CO ROMA Truffle Therapy™ Face Toner uploaded by Komila O.
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased it based on hype around it. But, after a couple of usages it started to irritate my skin so much. Every application is hurting, don’t know maybe the ingredients are so strong on my skin. Overall, not satisfied! #naturallook #shelfie #bathtime #winterskincare
Missy E.
Odessa, TX
SKIN & CO ROMA Truffle Therapy™ Face Toner uploaded by Missy E.
I have used this toner a couple of times and I am already impressed. I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry or irritated. This product smells amazing and gives my skin a glow. It has improved in helping my skin complexion even out. Definitely recommend this product.
Lindsay S.
Mentor, OH
SKIN & CO ROMA Truffle Therapy™ Face Toner uploaded by Lindsay S.
This toner is so good. I feel it really prepares my skin for moisturizing after I cleanse my face. He definitely noticed healthier looking skin and minimized pores with regular use of this product. Love it! Thanks to FabFitFun for introducing me to this line.
Alessandra P.
Roswell, GA
SKIN & CO ROMA Truffle Therapy™ Face Toner uploaded by Alessandra P.
I was really excited to receive this toner in my Causebox. My mistake: I did not really understand the intended purpose of this toner. I figured “truffle therapy” meant it would be a nourishing toner...I was wrong. This is more of an exfoliating toner, and I was using it way more than I should have, which was making my skin SO dry. I have stopped using it daily and using it more as an exfoliating/purifying toner. I’m not very impressed. It’s fine. This is advertised as part cleanser and I don’t think my skin would handle that (see it drying my skin a TON). Lesson learned: when you get a product in a subscription box, don’t use it blindly. I know that is common sense, but apparently I don’t have that common sense...
Katie B.
Ocean Isle Beach, NC
SKIN & CO ROMA Truffle Therapy™ Face Toner uploaded by Katie B.
[product:skin-&-co-roma-truffle-therapy-face-toner] It’s a no from me 🙅‍♀️ I used this for a few days in a row after receiving it in a Causebox and noticed no positive changes to my skin, and stopped after about five days when I noticed the start of irritation and breakouts. Also, it’s WAY too fragranced, and I don’t normally mind scented products. The perfume and essential oil components were often listed before any of the beneficial ingredients, which is a bummer. Ultimately, I felt like I was just perfuming my face. Cute packaging tho!
Christian C.
Woodstock, GA
SKIN & CO ROMA Truffle Therapy™ Face Toner uploaded by Christian C.
I got this in a subscription box a few months ago and I SWEAR by this product. I also received the cleansing oil too. Both work great, super clean, and affordable prices for when I do run out! Def going to try other products from them! [product:skin-&-co-roma-truffle-therapy-face-toner] [product:skin-&-co-truffle-therapy-cleansing-oil-68-oz]
elvia P.
Tomball, TX
SKIN & CO ROMA Truffle Therapy™ Face Toner uploaded by elvia P.
0 [product:skin-&-co-roma-truffle-therapy™-face-toner] I love this brand and had my eye on this for a long time. I love the smell and how it plumps and revive my skin. One of the best toners! I love their exfoliator so much!
Danielle B.
SKIN & CO ROMA Truffle Therapy™ Face Toner uploaded by Danielle B.
This product is called TRUFFLE THERAPY ESSENTIAL FACE TONER by Skin&Co Roma, made in Italy. The bottle says this is a purifying formula, for all skin types. I've been using this product, both morning and evening, for a few months now. Although I'm relatively new to the toner game, I've had nothing but good luck with this one. The results on my problematic skin have been great. I suffer from psoriasis in prominent areas of my face. This doesn't aggravate my skin, contrarily, it leaves my face glowing, and uber soft.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Joseph M.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
il y a un mois
Leah H. il y a un mois
@iiacsii agreed, it smells sooo good! I love using both the cleanser & toner from this line.
Tako C.
New Castle, DE
christine B.
Cleveland, MS
il y a un an
What's your favorite toner? I'm currently using the SKIN & CO ROMA Truffle Therapy™ Face Toner which I really like. I love the way it smells but it seems to be disappearing too fast lol what's a good toner for oily, acne-prone skin?
Kerry M. il y a un an
The Ordinary Glycolic Acid toner for me.