BY SKINCEUTICALS

An innovative resurfacing & replenishing serum Features exfoliating & hydrating properties Formulated with a paradoxal compound to encourage cell differentiation Maximizes skin's amino acid supply to strengthen barrier & revive epidermis Noticeably erases surface lines Converts skin's fabric into a sleeker & suppler texture Reveals more luminous & healthy looking skin Ideal for all skin types see more...

Brittney O.
Nashville , TN
I've been using this product for awhile now and can see a difference in my skin. The only thing I don't like about this product is the feel of my skin when I wake up in the morning. It's almost like a greasy feeling. Once I wash my face I'm fine and I do see a difference so I'll continue to use the product.
Macy M.
Spring , TX
LOVE this serum. It’s great for after sun care, dry skin and oily skin. It is great for many different type of skin issues which is what I love most about this product. Will never stop using it, at least not in the near future.
Jilian S.
Pinecrest, FL
When I was feeling like skin texture was an issue, a local boutique gave me a regimen that included this product. In just using the testers, I saw a change. Bravo. Would definitely further explore the brand
Sadie C.
Yateley
You really noticed the difference with this product after around a month and then when you stop using it you realise that your lines were definitely lessons and the skin texture was improved