Skin Ceuticals Phyto+ Botanical Gel for Hyperpigmentation (Salon Size) 55ml/1.9oz

BY SKINCEUTICALS

Contains kojic acid & arbutin to reduce hyperpigmentation Active ingredients work synergistically to lighten skin tone Enriched with anti-inflammatory cucumber & antibacterial thyme Helps soothe red irritated skin In hyaluronic acid base to hydrate & calm skin Suitable for all skin types see more...

Kamni G.
Saint Johns, FL
There is something to be said for, you get what you pay for. I loved this product and used it consistently but for hyper-pigmentation, their vitamin c serum alone is more effective.

Skinceuticals makes  great products that actually work. Give it a try, you won't regret this.
Claire C.
I have a lot of hyperpigmentation and I would really love to see this work. Does not have much of a smell and it has a nice consistency
Rachael R.
Toronto
Although a little expensive, a little goes a long way when it comes to this product..a bottle usually lasts me 6 months. It’s been effective in correcting my hyperpigmentation left from previous acne scars, highly recommend!
Maggie S.
Winnipeg
I find it helpful to treat hyper pigmentation. I applied it for a week and yes it faded my pigmentation but also I noticed dead skin. It left my skin so dry and wrinkled.
Jeanha J.
Has any one tried this and believe it's worked for them? I am familiar with this brand but unfamiliar with the results.
Valerie A.
Como sera este producto ???