Skin CareFacial SkincareSkinCeuticals
Skin Ceuticals Phyto+ Botanical Gel for Hyperpigmentation (Salon Size) 55ml/19oz

Contains kojic acid & arbutin to reduce hyperpigmentation Active ingredients work synergistically to lighten skin tone Enriched with anti-inflammatory cucumber & antibacterial thyme Helps soothe red irritated skin In hyaluronic acid base to hydrate & calm skin Suitable for all skin types

HaaS anyone used this for hyperpigmentation? What were your results? Asking because I have dark scars from acne and picking/scratching at it
Has anyone used this product for hyperpigmentation ?
Has any one used this product that can show it works for hyperpigmentation?
Start your review of Skin Ceuticals Phyto+ Botanical Gel for Hyperpigmentation (Salon Size) 55ml/1.9oz!
How would you rate this product?
Bailey S.
Minneapolis
Skin Ceuticals is one of my favorite luxury brands. My mom gave me a sample that she received of this gel for some post inflammatory hyperpigmentation that I have on my chin and it worked so well at reducing the purple marks. This is one of the best products I’ve ever used. It’s rather expensive but if you can afford it, it’s worth it.
Kamni G.
Saint Johns, FL
There is something to be said for, you get what you pay for. I loved this product and used it consistently but for hyper-pigmentation, their vitamin c serum alone is more effective.

Skinceuticals makes  great products that actually work. Give it a try, you won't regret this.

Claire C.
Middle Vlg, NY
I have a lot of hyperpigmentation and I would really love to see this work. Does not have much of a smell and it has a nice consistency
Mónica C.
San Francisco, CA
It is one of the best purchases I have ever made. After have some Acne problems, scars from it and the sun, It made my skin look more vital and with no irritation after use. I really like the results.
member-d269a
Great product!  Brightened my skin beautifully and lightened a dark patch I had over my left eye from sun exposure.  The scent is nice and not overpowering and it absorbs well.   This is great for sun spots.
Chelsey B.
Peoria, AZ
Love this for my pigmentation and skin tone. It truly works wonders. It’s very hydrating and soothing. It really fades my acne scars away.
Jen M.
Somerset,Kentucky
This product worked wonders for my excessive dry skin. Within 2 days it was barely noticeable anymore. It left my skin feeling so soft and smooth. I love this product.
Corina B.
Covina, CA
I really like the feel of this serum! I love that I can later it and never feel like it is a problem! It’s an okay value. I would approve of the product but I’d love a little more visible difference after one month of diligently using it with sunscreen.
Mimi J.
Philadelphia, PA
I like SkinCeutical skincare products . The price is a little high but the quality is great. I noticed my darker spot cleared up. Unfortunately my skin was too sensitive and breakout with acne. but it work great for my night skincare . The product It’s a great brand and I recommend it
Danielle W.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: bluemercury
Highly effective for removing dark spots caused by melasma. I would highly recommend especially for those tough to lighten spots.