BY SKINCEUTICALS

SkinCeuticals Physical Eye UV Defense SPF 50 defends, enhances, and optimizes the entire eye area, including the eye lid. This ophthalmologist-tested sunscreen is formulated specifically for the unique structure of the thinner and more sensitive skin around the eye without migrating into and irritating the eyes. A unifying tint enhances skin tone while ceramides nourish, creating a smooth, optimal canvas for makeup application. see more...

Alexis C.
Washington
I was super excited to add this eye cream to my skin care routine. Its is a physical sunscreen so I expected a little bit of a cast to work with,  but this was not workable. It is tinted and not for all skin tones. It’s a beige color, and not flattering on my skin tone at all. I looked ashy undee the eyes. Not for POC for sure. I returned to Blue Mercury and definitely wouldn’t purchase again.
Jamie B.
Overland Park, KS
This is my favorite SPF. It can even be worn alone over moisturizer and it gives me just enough coverage that I have a little glow. The price is great and it lasts a long time. I would definitely use it again.