Skin CareFacial SkincareSkinCeuticals
Skin Ceuticals - Phloretin CF -30ml/1oz

Skin Ceuticals - Phloretin CF -30ml/1oz

A preventive, corrective, antioxidant treatmentFights against free radical damage to combat skin agingBoosts cell renewal to repair existing damageStrengthens skin support structure insideLeaves a youthful, firm & radiant appearanceTo use: Apply 4-5...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skin Ceuticals - Phloretin CF -30ml/1oz!
Polyana S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Skin Ceuticals - Phloretin CF -30ml/1oz uploaded by Polyana S.
Skin Ceuticals - Phloretin CF -30ml/1oz uploaded by Polyana S.
I thought many times before buying this product and opted for another one, but my husband bought this one for me and it arrived earlier than I had bought it. so because i had given up on this purchase, i found the price of this product very high and read a lot about the composition and efficiency, really a good product but still i did not like the price. but as i got it as a gift i started using it, today is the fifth day i'm using it and i already see a significant result, my skin color is more uniform, and the expression lines below my eyes are lighter, my skin it's soft and shiny, I'm also washing my skin and moisturizing twice a day, in the morning and at night and this is helping in the process. in short, I'm really enjoying the product! my husband is also using it and is loving using it
Danette A.
I have oily skin and it’s been challenging to find a vitamin C that doesn’t make me more oily. This stuff has been a miracle and has faded my sun spots. I also love knowing it helps protect me from the harmful rays
Carlton H.
Foxworth, MS
Dried my skin out so bad I would not use this product again ever please make better products because this isn't it
Jen L.
Spendy but worth the investment. I’ve tried several other vitamin C products and this is my preferred. It has a liquid consistency (careful not to spill!) and absorbs quickly. I notice my skin looks brighter, has less hyperpigmentation, and the product does not cause me breakouts. In general I think Skinceuticals makes quality products. I’ve repurchased this product a couple times already and plan on continuing to do so.
Ana C.
I really like this product,I have been using it for about 1 month and have seen a difference in my skin texture. My skin is extremely soft and I can see that my complexion is more even. This does have a unique scent almost of coffee & chocolate, however, it goes away after a couple of minutes.
Julie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is a staple always in my arsenal. It protects you from the sun ! Once you put this serum on it does not wash off. It makes a protective barrier for what  I understand 72 hours of SPF / oxidation protection. I never go outside without applying to my face, neck and back of hands. I have not really noticed it lightening my spots, but I use another product for those. This is just my layer of UVA, UVB protection. Always buy from a reputable source, not Amazon. You will not get a legit product from Amazon, therefore wasting your money.  Be prepared to spend $166 or less with %15 discounts on certain websites.
Kylee B.
Humble, TX
Love this product! It is really pricey so I’ll take a star off for that. I try to buy my stuff when there is a special going on at my local derms office, otherwise I think it would be hard to buy this all the time. I like that there is no added ingredients, but that being said the smell can be a bit to get used too either way I feel like it keeps my skin feeling and looking brighter and protected.
Lauren B.
WestValley
This is one of my all time favorite Vitamin C/antioxidant serums. Unlike most Vitamin C’s it doesn’t smell like hot dog water or copper (thank you phloretin for providing that delightful coffee smell). Great for those that are oily, acne prone, or struggling with hyperpigmentation.
Anna D.
Quincy, MA
I really liked how this product helped to reduce my hyperpigmention. I use this daily to keep my hyperpigmention at bay since my skin can easily get them right after an acne is gone. I also love that is hydrates my skin too. I would totally recommend this product for anyone with sensitive to acne prone or normal skin.
Michele S.
Bronx, NY
It worked well and has been one of my better absorbing serums! The price is a bit high which is why I took off a star but totally worth it if you can get a discount. Brightens your face noticeably and did not have any adverse effects for me personally.

Looking for your answer?