BY SKINCEUTICALS

Designed for congested and rough skin, this mild exfoliating gel combines natural microbeads with gentle cleansing and hydrating agents to thoroughly cleanse pores and promote healthy cell renewal without damaging or drying skin. Gently exfoliates and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtnie M.
My dermatologist recommended this and it is amazing!! I use it every other night and my face feels sooo smooth after each use. I do pair it with other products and my face does get dried out often but I rotate days/products and it clears up pretty quickly.
Meghan D.
Sunset
First off, everything about this brand is amazing and worth the price tag; this scrub is perfect for getting rid of rough and uneven skin, leaves you smooth and bright.  I purchased from a dermatologist that carries this brand.  I continue to purchase skin ceuticals products because they actually work!
Laura M.
Dublin, CA
I really like this product! It definitely leaves my skin feeling smooth afterwards. I think the cost is a bit much but depending on your wants/needs it can be worth the purchase too. Can't really go wrong with this one.