BY SKINCEUTICALS

LHA Cleanser Gel see more...

Maria S.
New York
This product is perfect for acne prone, sensitive skin. It helped me regulate breakouts and keep them at bay. Very gentle yet effective. Doesn’t smell like anything. Liquid consistency, but easy to spread. Would repurchase.
Mary Jane B.
Honolulu , HI
Why oh why oh why did Skin Ceuticals create this cleanser?!? Honestly, I am a die hard fan of the brand and as soon as I found out that they came out w new cleansers, I just had to try them! However, this one burned the living c**p out of my eyes, no joke!!! It claims to decongest the skin and remove impurities and makeup, which I can agree with but it failed to mention that it would have a very strong method feel to it! It felt like I rubbed my eyes w Vick’s and still continued to burn after splashing my face vigorously w water over and over again... I guess if you avoid your eyes this cleanser would work great but what’s the point if you can’t use it to remove your makeup around the eyes?
Sorry but this is a no go for me 👎🏽
NATHALIA C.
The Colony
Skin ceuticals is a amazing brand and very well elaborated, it is a dermocosmetics that really works mainly for oily and sensitive skins. I recommend this product !!
Jamie N.
Hazel Green
This cleanser is great for my sensitive, breakout prone skin. I use this as my second cleanser every night after eve Lom. My o my complaint is the packaging. The bottle leaks and it gets messy. I am hoping they repackage it like the other cleansers.
Brunilda M.
Mobile, AL
Gentle  on. Your skin  it say to use one every day but I recommend  to used  only 2 times at week , price is really good for the value
Leah M.
Beech Creek, KY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BRAND OF FACE CLEANSER!! It leaves you feeling cleansed and happy so definitely recommend to anyone!
Tara S.
King, NC
Must have product for acne prone skin (professional grade product. Recommended, used & approved by estheticians)
Camila C.
Culver City, CA
Muito bom , retira bem a oleosidade da pele porém não vi grandes mudanças no auxílio ao combate da acne