BY SKINCEUTICALS

Helps repair tissue with vitamin B5 replenishes nutrients Bind moisture to skin to keep skin hydrated all day Leaves skin feeling smooth supple Perfect for all skin types Recommended for use with vitamin C treatment Product Line: Skin Ceuticals - Day CareProduct Size: 30ml/1oz see more...

Kristin W.
Nashville
I love this gel. The texture is so soft and feels amazing right when you put it on. It doesn’t have a smell and is pretty light weight. I put this on before any of my other moisturizers. My dermatologist recommended it and I’m glad I gave it a chance. It’s great for when your skin is healing after a chemical peel
Alexandra S.
Franklin, WI
In love with this product. This is great to use in addition to moisturizer when skin is feeling dry, looking dull. I personally like the overall appearance of my makeup when I use this under. I recommend this and really any product from this brand to others looking for tried and true professional skin care products
Alyssa R.
Pinole, CA
This B5 gel is fabulous. I love the use it on my Tzone especially. It cuts down on my oil production and I don’t have that super shiny face by the end of the day. Helps with moisture especially in the dry winter months.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Anastasia V.
Pinole, CA
Anyone that's oily this is the product for you! Helps control your oil production. B5 keeps your skin moisturizer and glowing without the oiliness. Love using it in the morning under makeup. Creates a perfect base to put on your foundation. Doesn't make you break out. SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel PRO 60 ml
Kate B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Love this Hydrogel B5. It feel soo nice on my face. So hydrated. Apply after C E Ferulic Acid then finish with moisturizer. Good packaging with dropper. Not to pricy but def worth the monies. Def would recommend!
Victoria B.
This is really nice & it does the job. Recommended to me after a facial at blue mercury. Classic glass bottle looks lovely on my vanity. Lives up to my expectations and perfect for use with retinols though a bit pricey.
Renee B.
Beverly Hills, CA
Love layering this over my CE ferulic and under my moisturizer for an added boost of hydration, really makes a difference in the radiance if my skin
Ziggy D.
Chula Vista, CA
Great for you skin. Nice product. I always have problems with dryness of my skin. I reccomend giving it a try. It help with my skin improvent.
Angela M.
Tampa, FL
I really dislike putting a "lotion" on my face, so when I found this I was SO EXCITED! It dries great & doesn't leave my skin greasy!