BY SKINCEUTICALS

Helps repair tissue with vitamin B5 replenishes nutrients Bind moisture to skin to keep skin hydrated all day Leaves skin feeling smooth supple Perfect for all skin types Recommended for use with vitamin C treatment Product Line: Skin Ceuticals - Day CareProduct Size: 30ml/1oz see more...

Angela M.
Tampa, FL
I really dislike putting a "lotion" on my face, so when I found this I was SO EXCITED! It dries great & doesn't leave my skin greasy!
Lainey E.
Abilene, TX
I absolutely love this moisturizer keeps my skin feeling hydrated but so light weight you can hardly feel it.
Anastasia V.
Pinole, CA
Anyone that's oily this is the product for you! Helps control your oil production. B5 keeps your skin moisturizer and glowing without the oiliness. Love using it in the morning under makeup. Creates a perfect base to put on your foundation. Doesn't make you break out. SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel PRO 60 ml
Kate B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Love this Hydrogel B5. It feel soo nice on my face. So hydrated. Apply after C E Ferulic Acid then finish with moisturizer. Good packaging with dropper. Not to pricy but def worth the monies. Def would recommend!
Ziggy D.
121 Orange Ave SPC 36
Great for you skin. Nice product. I always have problems with dryness of my skin. I reccomend giving it a try. It help with my skin improvent.
Anam F.
Vaughan, ON
The gel is very good for dry and dehydrated skin.
I have oily skin hence i dont like heavy moisturizer so this gel is perfect for anyone who doesnt like heavy moiuturizer.