BY SKINCEUTICALS

A non-irritating cleanser Thoroughly removes dirt impurities Cleanses without drying skin Contains emollient, skin conditioning Helps soothe calm sensitive or traumatized skin Suitable for daily use Product Line: Skin Ceuticals - CleanserProduct Size: 240ml/8oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "It's one of my favorite face cleansers. No scent, not too pricy and very gentle for sensitive skin. I've used up 3 bottles so I stand by my love for the brand. Great packaging and pump. I would buy again and again!" in 14 reviews
  • "Great cleanser that isn't over drying. It has a creamy texture that is gentle and moisturizing. Product is unscented. This is perfect for those with sensitive and/or dry skin. I would definitely buy again." in 4 reviews
Stephanie d.
Encinitas
Review for: Skin Ceuticals Gentle Cleanser - For Sensitive Skin (Salon Size) 750ml/25oz more...
I have sensitive skin so when I’m breaking out or need a gentle cleanser this is my go to. A little goes along way. Only disadvantage is that it is gentle so if your looking for something to fight acne it hasn’t shown much improvement in that aspect for myself.
trisha V.
Skin Ceuticals Gentle Cleanser is the best. I like that this cleanser is very gentle on my skin. I use it with my Clarisonic once a day. My skin always feel clean and hydrated when I use this cleanser. I purchased this online and the cost was very reasonable. I highly recommend this cleanser if you want healthy skin.
Victoria B.
Review for: SkinCeuticals Gentle Mild Cream Cleanser for Sensitive Skin, 8-Ounce Pump more...
I love this & have been using it for years for m sensitive, redness prone skin. Incredible value for the product. Always effective, calms my skin down in any weather. I recommend to anyone with skin that needs pampering and calming and especially anyone prone to rosacea / redness.
Bailey D.
Charlotte, NC
I keep this cleanser in the shower and use it everyday to wash my face. I have very sensitive, dry skin and this cleanser does not irritate my face. It leaves my face clean and smooth.
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
I love how gentle this cleanser is. I don’t have sensitive skin but I have ridiculously dry skin, so it’s important for me to use a moisturizing cleanser. This fits the bill!
Whitney B.
Charlotte, NC
My absolutely favorite face wash!! It completely washes away all makeup - except waterproof eye makeup. I purchased it at a spa after it was used during my facial about a year ago and haven't stopped purchasing it! Totally worth the price and it lasts for months! Super clean scent (barely there).
Katie L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I use this product every single day! My dermatologist described this natural cleanser to me when I was first starting out in the skincare department. I have been using it ever since. It has now been 4 years! I couldn’t ask for a better way to start my day in skincare (:
Emily K.
Lexington, KY
I've used this off and on for many years.  I love it but it is kind of pricey. I order mine off Amazon because I get free shipping with prime and its cheaper.  Its a very gentle formula and met my expectations.  I need to order some more.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
I got a sample size of this after a facial and loved how thick and rich this feels. I would highly recommend if you have sensitive skin or dry skin. I know it’s pricey, but it’s worth the investment.
Dani R.
Review for: Gentle Mild Cream Cleanser For Sensitive Skin Pump 8 fl oz more...
I like this cleanser as it’s gentle yet effective and does not have harsh chemicals etc. However I prefer the gel version as the other on this one is not as rich and foamy.