BY SKINCEUTICALS

A non-irritating cleanser Thoroughly removes dirt impurities Cleanses without drying skin Contains emollient, skin conditioning Helps soothe calm sensitive or traumatized skin Suitable for daily use Product Line: Skin Ceuticals - CleanserProduct Size: 240ml/8oz see more...

Skin Ceuticals Gentle Cleanser
  • "It's one of my favorite face cleansers. No scent, not too pricy and very gentle for sensitive skin. I've used up 3 bottles so I stand by my love for the brand. Great packaging and pump. I would buy again and again!" in 14 reviews
  • "Great cleanser that isn't over drying. It has a creamy texture that is gentle and moisturizing. Product is unscented. This is perfect for those with sensitive and/or dry skin. I would definitely buy again." in 4 reviews
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
Review for: Gentle Mild Cream Cleanser For Sensitive Skin Pump 8 fl oz more...
FIRST IMPRESSION: I received a complementary sample of 3 different cleanser from SkinCeuticals and it's my first time trying this. I really like the cream formula and how gentle it is. It leaves the skin feeling clean and refreshed but not stripped of moisture.
Stephanie d.
Saint Joseph, MO
Review for: Skin Ceuticals Gentle Cleanser - For Sensitive Skin (Salon Size) 750ml/25oz more...
I have sensitive skin so when I’m breaking out or need a gentle cleanser this is my go to. A little goes along way. Only disadvantage is that it is gentle so if your looking for something to fight acne it hasn’t shown much improvement in that aspect for myself.
trisha V.
Skin Ceuticals Gentle Cleanser is the best. I like that this cleanser is very gentle on my skin. I use it with my Clarisonic once a day. My skin always feel clean and hydrated when I use this cleanser. I purchased this online and the cost was very reasonable. I highly recommend this cleanser if you want healthy skin.
Kaylyn C.
Gonzales , LA
I can not stand this cleaner. It is so thick it doesn’t seem to CLEAN anything. I feel a film on my face after using it which makes me cleanse AGAIN. if you are EXTREMELY dry then maybe you will like it.
Bailey D.
I keep this cleanser in the shower and use it everyday to wash my face. I have very sensitive, dry skin and this cleanser does not irritate my face. It leaves my face clean and smooth.
Whitney B.
Charlotte, NC
My absolutely favorite face wash!! It completely washes away all makeup - except waterproof eye makeup. I purchased it at a spa after it was used during my facial about a year ago and haven't stopped purchasing it! Totally worth the price and it lasts for months! Super clean scent (barely there).
Emily K.
Lexington, KY
I've used this off and on for many years.  I love it but it is kind of pricey. I order mine off Amazon because I get free shipping with prime and its cheaper.  Its a very gentle formula and met my expectations.  I need to order some more.
Kamera H.
Greenville, SC
I use this morning and night and I can’t get enough of it. It has a very light orange smell, but it doesn’t burn your face at all. I have very sensitive skin so I have to be very cautious of what I use, and this cleanser is amazing.
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
I love how gentle this cleanser is. I don’t have sensitive skin but I have ridiculously dry skin, so it’s important for me to use a moisturizing cleanser. This fits the bill!
Dani R.
Review for: Gentle Mild Cream Cleanser For Sensitive Skin Pump 8 fl oz more...
I like this cleanser as it’s gentle yet effective and does not have harsh chemicals etc. However I prefer the gel version as the other on this one is not as rich and foamy.

back