BY SKINCEUTICALS

Epidermal Repair is specifically formulated for skin compromised by cosmetic procedures ranging from microdermabrasion to laser resurfacing, as well as skin sensitized by retinoid therapy or harsh environmental aggressors. This rehabilitative treatment combines beta glucan and centella asiatica to veil traumatized skin while restoring the skin's natural appearance. Epidermal Repair is clinically shown to greatly diminish redness and soothe irritated skin while the cosmetically elegant texture encourages daily use, especially during the critical healing period following rejuvenating procedures. Benefits: Beta glucan (beta -1, 3- glucan) protects skin and facilitates barrier restoration through stimulation of tissue granulation, collagen deposition, and accelerated cell renewal. Titrated extract of centella asiatica stimulates types I and III collagen to accelerate healing of the skin's barrier and prevent scarring. Sodium palmitoyl proline and nymphaea alba flower extract soothe skin and help reduce inflammation. Protects denuded skin and helps prevent infection. Accelerates restoration of the skin's protective barrier. see more...

Buy on Amazon
C B.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I use the Epidermal Repair about once every 6 weeks when I have a chemical peel done. I purchased this at my dermatologist office. This product really helps with the healing process of my skin. I highly recommend to anyone who needs facial repair, due to chemical peels, sunburns. Talk to your dermatologist about this!
Jennifer V.
Kinnelon, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The absolute best for compromised skin. I love this for after peels, and it's great for rosacea and sunburn. Skin Ceuticals has some of the best products on the market in my opinion. Not a product line that everyone can afford, but it is absolutely worth spending on.
Britni S.
Addis, LA
I tried this at the recommendation of an Esthetician for my dry skin. At the higher price point, I imagined it would be a miracle product and was excited to try it. She recommended using it twice a day, but I've seen no noticeable results after a few days' use. I'm a little disappointed.