BY SKINCEUTICALS

Skin Ceuticals By Skin Ceuticals Eye Balm-14g/0.5oz (women) see more...

Jeremy T.
Baton Rouge, LA
I must say that this eye cream is pricey but it is worth It! I've been using the A.G.E. eye cream for about 3 months now and all of the fine lines under my eyes have practically vanished. There is one large crease under each of my eyes and they have both decreased in size and visibility. This product goes a long way if you do not waste it. I will most certainly buy it again.
C B.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
A.G.E. Eye Complex is a lightweight product that I use everyday. This product helps prevent early wrinkles and helps to lessen bags under my eyes. I recommend buying it through your dermatologist and talking to them about it.
Kristen C.
Good eye cream, keeps eyes very moisturized. Didn't help with dark circles and I'm not sure I will buy again because of the cost. However, if dark circles aren't an issue for you this would be a great cream.
andrea q.
Medley, FL
A 100% revolutionary lightweight physical sunscreen.
Formulated with clear titanium dioxide and zinc oxide (Z-Cote® *).
It offers waterproof protection, wide spectrum UVA / UVB.
Contains artemia salina, an extract of plankton that increases the resistance of the skin to UV rays and heat stress.
Developed with infused color technology that improves the natural tone of the skin.
It has a pure tone, universal, adaptable to all skin tones.
The skin looks radiant and even-toned.
Parabens free and non-comedogenic.
Alicia C.
Love this eye cream. I feel like I can definitely tell a different in the appearance of my darkness and bags under my eyes when I use this product.
Tawny W.
San Bernardino, CA
It seems to do well for moisture, but excessive caution. I find that it can sometimes make my eyes burn, if I apply too close to the lashes.
Sharon M.
Willingboro, NJ
Received this product as a gift. Goes on smooth and creamy. Seemed to diminished the circles under my eyes. Would definitely try again.
c a s e y e.
Wilmington, NC
Totally worth the price! Love this stuff and very moisturizing. Wish is wasn’t as expensive but do feel like it’s worth the splurge.
Elizabeth M.
This product is creamy not sticky and leaves your eyes feeling refreshed. it helps with dark circles which is one of my flaws.
Tenisha R.
Saskatoon , SK
This is the one and only eye cream I can't live without! I have young skin and I use this as a night eye cream since I find it kinda thick, usually by morning dark circle are gone and my eyes look refreshed
andrea q.
Medley, FL
Is it suitable for all skin types?