Skin Ceuticals Blemish + Age Defense (Salon Size) 55ml/1.9oz uploaded by Stacy C.

BY SKINCEUTICALS

A targeted oil-free treatment for adult acne & signs of aging Combines 2% dioic acid with an optimal alpha- & beta-hydroxy acid formulation Helps prevent the formation of acne & reduce hyperpigmentation fine lines & wrinkles Reveals a smoother evenly-toned & younger looking complexion Great for blemish-prone skin see more...

Catherine M.
Royal Oak
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could not love this product more. I have combination skin and occasionally break out but am also trying to be aware that my skin is aging and I don’t want to over dry it. This balances my skin perfectly.
Macy M.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this product because my original serum was no longer. But, it is super helpful to keep the oily factor down underneath makeup and concealer. Also awesome to add to a moisturizing routine.
Kahley M.
Portage, MI
Purchased this product from my spa based on my esthetician recommendation. I LOVE it. I am 24 now and have dealt with acne since I was 12. I have active acne, and acne scarred skin. This has improved the texture of my skin so wonderfully and does a good job at fighting active acne. I use once daily and apply after my SC Phloretin, and before my SC Daily moisture. I recommend!
Christina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As I said before, this brand's products didn't work well on my skin. They broke me out entirely. However, they might work out really well on someone else.