BY SKINCEUTICALS

Combines 2 powerful antioxidants: vitamin E silymarin Prevents premature signs of aging Replenishes moisture to smooth lip surface Guards delicate lip area from UV rays external aggressors Special botanical emollients hydrate heal dry, cracked lips AHA free exfoliating complex boosts cell renewal Softens deep lip lines for full, healthy lips Product Line: Skin Ceuticals - Day CareProduct Size: 9ml/0.3oz see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Angela M.
Tampa, FL
This is great for repairing lips & keeping them nice & soft. This is better then just "lip balm" it's like a leave on mask for your lips.
Kendra J.
north little rock
Great product, only used a handful of times as it was a trial size!! A little pricey but would buy for a special occasion!
Tamarah O.
I used to smoke and have been on the hunt for lip fix and this did not work for me at all, I noticed no difference.
heather m.
E Liverpool, OH
I love this lip repair made my lips soft n smooth and fixed cracking! Will definitely recommend to others
Genesis S.
florida
metroe encanta este tipo de cosas por eso quiero dar mi opinion y espero que lo tomen encuenta, esta marca es muy buena al igual que su costo, es suave y lo consigues en diversas tiendas de cometicos de buena calida lo recomiendo a mi me funciona mucho para no tener mala la car y tenr una buena presentacion
Iris B.
O produto é excelente. Uso vários produtos da marca e todos são de ótima qualidade. Sou fã! Cumpre com o prometido