BY SKINCEUTICALS

Designed for normal or oily skin, this exfoliating toner acts as a second step in the cleansing process by removing excess residue while improving skin tone and texture. Conditioning Solution combines alpha and beta hydroxy acids with denatured alcohol to prime skin and minimize pores, while eucalyptus oil leaves skin fresh and purified. -Improves skin tone and texture -Freshens and decongests skin -Minimizes the appearance of pores Usage: Twice daily after using a SkinCeuticals cleanser, spray a small amount onto a cotton ball and smooth over face, neck, and chest. see more...

Ally L.
Solon, OH
I really liked this at first because it was balancing out my combo skin, but I think it caused a dermatitis outbreak! Not sure if it’s the denatured alcohol, but I’m going to try to stay away from toners with alcohol from now on 🤔
Lisa B.
Roan Mountain, TN
This is a good product for taking makeup off and continuing the hydrating process. I do still have a full jar although I like my Acure cleanser the most at the moment. This cleanser does moisturize and also leaves skin feeling refreshed and super clean.
Amber W.
Rock hill, SC
Most people don't think toning is an important step so they skip it but when I don't use this product, my skin knows it! It almost acts as a degreaser and makes everything else that goes on after easier to apply
Kristen C.
This is a great daily toner. Helps to balance my combination skin without overdrying. Good for sensitive skin. Lasts a long time so worth the price. Have been using for years! Great packaging.
Simba J.
Decatur, GA
This product make my face feel clean but other than that I haven't notice a change in anything else as far as my dark spots and blemishes goes.