BY SKIN BY ANN WEBB

Step 4 - PM - Repair A night time cocktail that helps to repair damage, soften fine lines, and firm the skin. An anti-aging cream that uses DMAE to help firm skin and polypeptide action to help increase collagen and soften fine lines. DMAE - Matrixyl - ALA Firms & Hydrates Help soften fine lines Paraben Free Gluten Free 100% Vegan All Skin Types Developed by an esthetician Ann Webb - Austin Certified Organic Acai by: Sambazon Questions? 512-330-4466 ; *Ingredient Note: Certified Organic =Ingredient Note: Fair Trade pH Level: 4.09 see more...

Enie B.
Dallas, TX
Not so nice for my skin type maybe I broke out on day 2 and had a peeling skin,
It's not my kind of cream,
Danyel H.
This is, hands down, my absolute favorite moisturizer. It leaves my combination/oily skin moisturized without a greasy residue. It keeps flaky skin at bay in the winter and goes nicely under sunscreen in the warmer months. I once over exfoliated my face and this light lotion helped quickly repair my moisture barrier. I shed a tear when I finished the last drop!

back