BY SKIN BY ANN WEBB

Step 1 - AM/PM Cleanse An exfoliating cleanser that can be used as a mask to help fight breakouts and soften textured skin. Exfoliates & purifies Helps fight breakouts Green tea, salicylic, fennel Pigmented - Oily - Blemished Gluten Free & Paraben Free & Vegan Questions? 512-330-4466 ; *Ingredient Note: Certified Organic pH Level: 4.09 see more...

Cady K.
Cady K.
New Bern, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been trying to find some new additions to add to my skin care routine that won't cause me to break out. My skin was having one or two blemishes and as they would go away two more would show up. I got this exfoliater to try something new and it's definitely helping! I have been able to get rid of the blemishes and decrease the redness!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Bradenton, FL
The smell is fantastic. It's pretty drying but if you have acne it works wonders just make sure you use a moisturizer.
Jill L.
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
I love this product! it's a great exfoliater and smells fantastic! also I love that it's organic.
A. J.
A. J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty solid cleanser for combination skin. I loved using it especially with my Clarisonic brush. My skin is going through a transition to a dry phase now where I need a creamy cleanser instead of a gel otherwise I would probably still use this.
LOVE this product. Two years ago I found myself suddenly fighting stubborn break-outs in my 30's. I made a lot of changes to my skin-care and make-up routine and nothing helped until I tried this. I only wish I could use it during the dryer, winter months but it's too drying then. However, when I do use it I never have to worry about breakouts.
Danyel H.
Danyel H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this cleanser and it smelled minty and refreshing. The tube is quite large and you get a good amount for your money (I purchased this product through drugstore.com) The ingredients are natural and effective. It worked well in the summer but it was a tad drying in the winter.