BY SKIN BY ANN WEBB

Step 1 - AM/PM Cleanse Peppermint Milk Hydrating Cleanser A hydrating cleanser that uses lactic acid for gentle exfoliation. Also helps skin retain water, which will brighten the complexion. Hydrates & brightens Helps skin retain water Lactic, hyaluronic, green tea Gluten Free - Paraben Free Normal - Dry - Hormonal Questions? 512-330-4466 ; *Ingredient Note: Certified Organic pH Level: 3.5 see more...

• Let me get this right-- I smooth this on my face, leave...5 Answers
Samantha C.
Longwood, FL
Not only is this one a facial cleanser, but it doubles as a mask as well! I have to tell you, this REALLY hydrated my skin. I've had a tough time finding products that hydrate my skin, but this works! I liked how it feels on my skin too; very refreshing and cooling. So nice. But it also brightened my skin, too! I've said in a previous review; I suffer from terrible acne (or did), but not I'm left with a mess of acne scars/spots, so I've used this as both my mask and facial cleanser, and each time it made my skin appear so much brighter! You NEED to try this one!
Miriam C.
Mason, OH
I am a huge fan of Ann Webb! This product goes on smooth, and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. Your face glows and feels soft. My skin is acne prone and sensitive and her product lines are gentle enough for me. I love all the natural ingredients.
Kayleen O.
Odessa, TX
There cleanser is so great!!
Especially in the morning it's so hydrating
I have oily skin and Dosent stop me from getting more oily or anything
Great product
Imhani ..
Newark, NJ
I have oily skin and so I'm very selective with what I use but this stuff is incredible. It's affordable and you won't be disappointed
stephanie o.
Fort worth, TX
I have dry skin and this cleanser works greaat on my skin i love it ! My face feels so hydrating
Kimberly R.
Zeeland, MI
Its hard to find a moistureizer that I really like, but this one is my top favorite.
Jennifer W.
Let me get this right-- I smooth this on my face, leave it on a few minutes, then wipe it off with a warm washcloth, right? I bought some today, but I haven't used it yet.

Walmart