Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsKaruna
Skin Brightening Duo Correct Boost & Face Sheet Mask - 2 Count by (pack of 1)

by Karuna

Karuna Skin Brightening Duo contains a brightening face mask and melting boost dots. Stubborn areas need special attention. Their Melting Boosts are designed to work under Karuna Face Masks to intensify your skincare results and target treat where you...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skin Brightening Duo Correct Boost & Face Sheet Mask - 2 Count by Karuna (pack of 1)!
Jessica T.
Hayward, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
it’s a good mask but it’s not my favorite. I didn’t see much improvement with brightening, but I’m sure if I used it everyday over time I would see improvement. It often goes on sale at Ulta so if it’s something you’re looking for just keep an eye out!
Fallon B.
Lithonia, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
These are some of the best sheet masks I’ve tried. There is a bunch of serum on the sheet itself as well as inside the package. They really do what they say they will do.
cassandra C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love anything that claims to provide a glow. This mask definitely brightened, sheet masks just aren’t my thing. I’d rather put a serum directly on my face without the hassle of the sheet.
Chelsey F.
Elk River, MN
I bought the introductory bundle of face masks which this one was included. I love the smell of all Karuna’s sheet masks. This mask includes small spot treatments which were hard to apply and stick. I would try this mask again but it is more time consuming.
Rosanne M.
Vancouver, BC
I like this mask.  It's moisturizing, soothing and makes you look revitalized.  Effective for a sheet mask!  Good value

Looking for your answer?