Skin Bracer Original After Shave uploaded by Leorys T.Skin Bracer Original After Shave uploaded by Sarah M.

BY SKIN BRACER

Skin Bracer Original After Shave Cools your skin and tightens pores Helps your face feel and look healthy Clean, masculine scent 7 fl oz see more...

Sarah M.
Laporte , IN
I recently tried this aftershave as a face primer and I was very satisfied! I have very oily skin and have to worry about my makeup getting ruined after a couple hours of wear, my makeup artist suggested that I try using aftershave as a primer and it worked like magic! On my wedding day, I danced my heart out and didn’t have to blot or reapply makeup once! I would highly recommend using aftershave as a face primer to any girl looking for a cheaper alternative to primer.
Leorys T.
Waterbury , CT
Review for: Skin Bracer Original After Shave, 7 fl oz more...
Lo compra para mi esposo y el le gusta! Tiene un olor particular que a mi no me gusta pero al parecer después de afeitarse es ideal! Los hombres saben un poco más de esto, pero si me esposo lo usa lo recomiendo
Kelly B.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This is an affordable after shave product that would be a good choice for someone who hasn't used a lot of different aftershaves. You use this just like any other aftershave to help with any skin irritation you may get after shaving. The scent is ok, although not my favorite.
William S.
Independence, MO
I have tried this and it smells like your typical bargain bin, brute knock off, heavy on the musk and powdery smell. Nothing bad about it, it just smells pretty cheep, better than nothing but clearly not the best smelling stuff I have ever worn.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I bought this for my husband because it came in a gift bag and he uses it every day now. When I first started dating my husband he never used aftershave, and after he got this product has been using it every time he shaves.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I have purchased this for my husband before it is very readily available and affordable and it smells good to and he said it does not give him such a bad burning sensation as the other products he has used after shaving.
Benson S.
Nothing feels better after shaving than a little menthol, and very few aftershaves have it. I've been using Skin Bracer since the early 70s, and I still like the way it works and smells. I hope they never "update" it, it's perfect just the way it is.
Kristine G.
My husband was not a fan of this product. He normally doesn't have skin sensitivities, but this product gave him what looked like chemical burn after the first use.
Amanda N.
It's an affordable after shave product. It is a bit strong for my taste, but if you are new to the world of aftershaves, this could be a good one to start out with.
Rosiely R.
Providence, RI
Me gusta pues me refresca muy bien y baja la irritación luego del afeitado es lo mejor que pude encontrar porque es terrible cuando se irrita y se pone horrible