BY SKIN BEAUTY SOLUTIONS

Skin Beauty Solutions 100% Pure Unrefined Raw SHEA BUTTER - (1 Pound) from the nut of the African Ghana Shea Tree.
  • "I've been using Raw unrefined Shea butter for years. I totally recommend this for anyone with dry skin, eczema, scars etc. I also use it as a deep conditioning treatment. it's awesome!!!" in 3 reviews
Maica W.
GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My review is about Raw Apothecary Unrefined Ivory Shea Butter. I use it on my entire body. I rub some on when I get out of the shower. It helps with dry skin, and it also helps with stretch marks. I also use it as a facial moisturizer. The smell is not overpowering to me, it just has an earthy smell. I would recommend others to try out this brand of Shea Butter.
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love unrefined raw shea butter! I bought it on a whim, not really sure what it was good for, but as soon as I got it, holy moly. So many uses! It works great on my skin, gets rid of all my acne (thanks BC for that one, I look like a teenager); it is also amazing in my hair (very curly hair that tends to dry out). AND! You can cook with it. This is so versatile. Anyone who can should buy some raw shea butter. You can get it on Amazon for cheap!
Nishawn W.
Kali R.
Using raw unrefined Shea butter has so many uses for the body. It's great whipped with natural essential oils I it can be used on ur hair as a moisturizer or your body.
Grace F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Shea butter is awesome for making home made body creams and butters! It moisturizes dry skin very well!
Victoria R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this as a night cream on my entire face and it keeps my skin really soft and hydrated. It's also been lasting me forever. I'm a fan!
aya k.
Where can you buy this??