Skin Balancing Face Oil

by Jurlique

A lightweight moisturising treatment that helps to balance all skin types. Absorbs quickly and instantly delivers a velvety smooth finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skin Balancing Face Oil!
Des Moines, IA
Absolutely love this!!! Keeps my skin so hydrated and moisturized. I use it all the time after I use a toner to give some hydration :)
omaha
I am on my 3 rd bottle. I can't stop using this oil. I use this everyday in my skincare. It makes my skin hydrated instantly. Love this product
Des Moines, IA
THIS STUFF SMELLS SO FREAKIN GOOD. Like it smells so calming and it makes your skin feel so good. It doesn't make you feel too oily and it just blends in your skin so well! I got it as a gift but would buy it when I run out!
Saint Paul, MN
Love this oil. My face gets sensitive and dry because of work and this is a nice little rescue. I also use it before my makeup routine so I don't get that dry cakey look/feel. The smell is unusual but I like it.
Mount Barker
I've almost emptied the bottle & a lot of beauty products begin to gather dust in my cupboards as I move onto the next best thing. This oil absorbs into the skin effortlessly, smells lovely & lasts a long time. It's great for balancing the skin & I use it after cleansing to fight any dryness.

Looking for your answer?