Skin and Co Roma Truffle Therapy Serum and Cream Duo uploaded by Tanaya J.

BY SKIN AND CO ROMA

Duo includes:- Truffle Therapy Serum (1 oz.): a luxurious formula that provides the skin with powerful antioxidants while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.- Truffle Therapy Cream (1 oz.): a cream formulated with truffle extract that hydrates while eliminating redness, stimulating cell regeneration and reducing fine lines and wrinkles for firmer, fresher, softer skin. see more...

Meeya G.
Fort Lee
I’ve only tried the serum but I just had to leave a review because it both saved and wrecked me. I received a sample of the serum with the purchase of a face wash on Dermstore. In the few days I used it, it got rid of my oily t-zone and my skin looked brighter. I love it so much but I was crushed when I went to purchase it because it’s way out of my price range at the moment. I do hope to be able to purchase a full sized bottle soon though.
Sasha H.
Big Rapids, MI
I really like this product but I think it’s just not working well for my skin. My skin is softer using the products but I’m still experiencing acne breakouts. I’m not saying it’s the products fault at all but it just didn’t help that situation at all. If you have normal skin I would highly recommend this serum and this brand. It smells amazing and has such great packaging.
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
I am loving this serum using this in conjunction with the face toner and the cleansing oil, I've been noticing my skin looks much clearer and brighter
Hollie N.
Battle Ground
I like this product. It just isn't anything spectacular to me. The toner in this line is fantastic though!
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
One word: Luxurious! The serum leaves my skin dewey fresh and the cream adds great moisture!

Amazon