Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW

Skin 79 The Oriental Gold Plus BBThe Oriental Gold Plus BBThe Oriental Gold Plus BB Cream

0 character used

Write Review
HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
Emma Z.
Emma Z.

2 influensters found this helpful

This is honestly the best BB cream I've tried. After purchasing several of the "American" BB cremes and finding little more than slippery tinted moisturizer, I caved and went for the real thing. I have dry skin, so I picked the gold label over the pink label kind. I was way more than impressed. The coverage is beautiful, the consistency is smooth and creamy and it actually leaves my skin feeling moisturized and doesn't give it that cakey make up feeling that I usually get when wearing foundation. It has a light sunscreen smell when you apply it which I find pleasant, but it doesn't stick around for long. I wear this on a daily basis and have noticed a truly amazing difference in my skin. My blotchy cheek area has become more even and I have fewer tiny skin-colored bumps along my undereye area. I still use my concealer (IT Cosmetics in Natural Medium) to conceal dark circles, but other than that, this product has become the sole product I use on my face (no need for sunscreen, primer, foundation or powder). I ordered mine on Amazon after extensive fake v.s. real comparisons and have determined that mine is in fact authentic, and for $16, you really can't go wrong.

Jenny S.
Jenny S.

2 influensters found this helpful

Received two bottles as gifts but the color did not match my skin tone at all. It came out quite pale. I use it then just for my under eyes, around my nose, and chin under my foundation. I have been using it for a few years now but have not seen any dramatic improvements to my skin. The cream itself has a medium consistency and is quite blendable with my foundation. I read reviews that the color will mellow out a bit and not be as pale but that's really not the case.
I've tried the American BB creams as well (Garnier, Loreal) but those are much more light weight than this one and almost like a tinted moisturizer. You can add on layers for more coverage but definitely double check on the color as it is not a true match. Couple of my friends who are more pale than I am also says the color is too light.

Cindy S.
Cindy S.

2 influensters found this helpful

I prefer this BB cream over any others that I have tried. The cream is very light on my skin and keeps me looking great all day! No need for touch ups with Skin79's Gold Plus BB.

Angela W.

1 influenster found this helpful

This is the only BB cream I have ever tried but I researched endlessly before purchasing this product. The concept of BB cream is amazing in itself yet some companies just ruin everything. I wanted an originator. I wanted something not US based since I heard that we just can't get it right over here. I watched miracles happen on YouTube tutorials using this product and I went for it. This had now replaced many other products in my makeup regimine and it looks so perfect on my skin. The key is blotting, not rubbing and not applying too much at once, instead in layers. It works best set with a light powder of some sort. I usually use powder to contour and luminize my face so that seems to be enough for it to stay picture perfect all day. It provides medium coverage so if you have acne scars or blemishes just add a bit of concealer. Also goes on dewy but just WAIT about 10 minutes and you will look PERFECT lol really a miracle product. I wear this even when I'm not going anywhere I love it so much. Supposedly it's good for your skin too?? Nice!

Jessica K.

1 influenster found this helpful

I use the pink one for myself, and my mother uses the gold one. She told me that some of the people at church did a double take and one guy actually wondered under his breath if she did surgery. Nope! She normally doesn't go out wearing make up at all, so when she applied this BB cream, her face looked freshened and naturally smooth. It really looks natural even with decent coverage (She has some age spots and little bit of wrinkles)! I sometimes use gold when I'm in a rush and don't want to run upstairs to my bathroom to use my make up, and it makes my skin glow in a good way as well (I don’t see a significant difference from the pink one other than it being a smidge more moisturizing). It's affordable and feels great on my skin. The only downside may be for people with more oily skin. You may want to use a primer under this or use this as a primer under a powder or foundation during very hot days. For me personally, this bb cream works perfectly!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.

What makes BB cream so much better than a foundation with SPF?

3 answersFeb 12 - 2013 - 4:48 p.m.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Is this worth th money and does it blend well?

0 answersJul 26 - 2015 - 5:11 p.m.
Alona Z.
Alona Z.

Ok, seems like a good BB cream. Where can I buy it in Europe?

0 answersJul 04 - 2015 - 1:11 p.m.
Tonyia S.
Tonyia S.

Can anyone tell me about coverage with oily skin and large pores? This looks amazing, but I need to know if it would work for me or my daughter!

1 answerJun 29 - 2015 - 6:09 p.m.
Cynthia  C.
Cynthia C.

I wanna try this bb cream but i dont know where i can find, what is price and what is the perfect skin79 bb cream perfect edition ?

0 answersJun 26 - 2015 - 12:52 a.m.
Karen E.
Karen E.

would you recommend this to someone who has oily skyn???

5 answersJul 05 - 2013 - 1:23 a.m.
ASK A QUESTION