Sahily J.
Sahily J.

Does anyone know if this BB cream has good enough coverage to hide your acne dark marks? Or of any good BB cream that does.
Vanessa m.
Vanessa m.
Oct. 3, 2014, 11:33 p.m.
I have acne marks and some pimples and i get good enough coverage! i think it covers better than the cover up i use to use! it also makes my skin really soft! i really enjoy this product! :) Good luck!
Anna L.
Anna L.
July 1, 2014, 5:29 p.m.
This one is on the light side. I find Holika BB cream to have stronger coverage.
Emily R.
Emily R.
May 22, 2014, 4:32 p.m.
Most of these come in different shades (Skin79 has this specific bb cream, a hotpink, an orange , ect). A good way to figure this out is to get the sample packs. If you look on amazon.com they generally have a 4pc sample pack with their best sellers for 5-15 bucks. Not a ton of money wasted, and you get to see if it's worth it. I personally use the snail filtrate BB cream with helps with my hormonal acne, kills my redness and reduces the look of my pores. This, with a bit of light powder overtop gives me almost flawless skin. It also wears amazingly well. I work in a kitchen for 10+ hours a day, and even when it's balls hot my makeup is PERFECT.
Anna Y.
Anna Y.
July 4, 2013, 3:53 p.m.
Yes! Asian BB creams are usually very buildable and can even be doubled up as concealer. I have quite a bit of acne but sometimes just two layers of product can be good enough.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
May 3, 2013, 6:04 p.m.
I recommend you buy an asian bb cream (skinfood, Skin79, Etude House, etc. they are much better!) and put foundation or powder over it for more coverage!

Join Now