Add a Photo

#24 in BB Cream
Photos (16)
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I loved the Skin79 ViP Gold bb cream, and wanted to try this one out because it is more yellow based. I do like the Oriental in that it is much better in covering up redness, but it is very shimmery (pink-gold shimmer), so it makes my cheeks, my forehead, and my chin very dewy (not so much oily but just super light-reflecting due to the shimmer). While VIP Gold looks fine in photographs, this does not. The Oriental does build up to full coverage; if you plan to go this route, wait for one coat to sink in for 5 minutes before reapplying and take note that this will make the face look a bit cakey on very close inspection (from more than a few inches away, it is not that noticeable, so better than the average full coverage foundation. I have used Laura Mercier's silk creme full coverage foundation and it is very easy to tell from afar it was cakey). Worth a try if you are looking for full coverage. Otherwise, the VIP Gold is the better one to go with.
Ash S.
Ash S.

I got a sample of this in my W.I.N. beauty bag for January and I've been lackidaisy about applying it before my make up but oh man I had a true test of this product last Saturday. So cue being sick and popping a ton of blood vessels on my face, looked like I got in a fist fight. I basically hid from the world Friday for how terrible I looked. On Saturday I still looked a fright, but had places to be so I slapped this on all over my face.

MAGIC HAPPENED as suddenly I looked like a person again. Popped veins and gross redness? HIDDEN AWAY. I didn't even have to layer on any concealer and I was looking pretty good.
Victoria d.
Victoria d.

I love this product so much the thing that got me most excited about this product is it comes with a little bonus! The Oriental Gold Plus has a little flip top lid on the top which when you open it, reveals a pink cream lip and cheek tint, complete with a mirror under the lid! I think this particular BB cream is great value for money as it is basically a 3 in 1 product. It's great if you need to rush and do your makeup on the go, and it saves you some space if you only have a little handbag.
Amy B.
Amy B.

I bought this a while ago on Amazon, and I think it works great! It offers minimal coverage, so nothing too thick and it does make me a shade lighter, but it's not too noticeable if I blend some of the cream on my neck (My face tends to be darker than the rest of my body at times). It's also lightweight, doesn't feel heavy on your face, AND includes SPF. I do get a bit annoyed with the applicator and it can get messy. It also works great with evening my skin tone. (:
Alyssia  S.
Alyssia S.

This is the best BB Cream. I remember years ago when BB Cream became very popular in asia - this was the brand that was recommended to me that would probably work the best on my "western skin". It's not quite a tinted moisturizer and not quite a foundation but it goes on so smooth and makes your skin look great - never makes your face look cakey! When we couldn't get it in Canada - I'd make my dad bring it home for me when he made trips to asia! So worth it! :)
Lavender O.
Lavender O.

I love buying skin 79 bb cream. I find that Asian cosmetics are such a greater quality than we have here in the western world. The quality is great and I would even go so far as to say this could be a foundation. It wears really well throughout the day , doesn't oxide and didn't give me and skin issues. I always use a primer with BB creams as they can be on the oily side but I had no problem! I would definitely give this a two thumbs up!
jacqueline c.
jacqueline c.

Another great brand in Asian BB creams, a little pricier than Missha but offers more quality ingredients. Very smooth finish, leaving skin crease free and offers very good coverage. Most BB creams from Asia are meant for people with oily skin, something us Asians suffer regularly, this keeps the oil away and provides a great matte finish. Covers up scars and pimples easily, low perfume odor and very long lasting.
jen l.
jen l.
Toronto, On

Great for asian skin tones, as I often have trouble finding a shade that matches my skin well. Do not over use or else it will look cakey maybe half a pump will be fine! States that there are many good properties in the product. I don't think anyone with very oily skin should use this. I have normal skin and after a few hours of wear my face feels oily and gross.
Lizza T.
Lizza T.

Love this amazing light ,fresh and gives u a glowy dey feel i mean i love matte cover but i love looking healthy and alive as well. bbcream is so light weight and really matches ur color not to mention it does more than ur average foundation it has SPF, wrinkling serum , spot correction i think and some other jaz one of my all time fav. bbcreams.
Lily F.
Lily F.
Western Springs, IL

I Really Love this BB Cream!! One thing that I love about it is that you can layer it for your desired look! If you want more of just an average every day makeup look then you do not need much product but if you want more of a fancy and a nice more heavy duty then all you need to do is add more product and it does not leave you cakey!!!
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Montclair, CA

Would you recommend this to someone who has dry skin?
Tory C.
Tory C.

Where can I buy this?
Scarlett S.
Scarlett S.

IS this better than the Maybelline BB cream or worse?
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Cheyenne, WY

What makes BB cream so much better than a foundation with SPF?
Karen E.
Karen E.

Would you recommend this to someone who has oily skyn???

Join Now