influenster

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
Leah S.

5 influensters found this helpful

I love this BB Cream! Great coverage especially when you do not want to go full makeup for the day. Be careful on the color... seems to be a little light. It is a light silk texture instead of heavy and dull. My skin looked refreshed and glowing. I would recommended this product to friends and family.

Lily F.

4 influensters found this helpful

I Really Love this BB Cream!! One thing that I love about it is that you can layer it for your desired look! If you want more of just an average every day makeup look then you do not need much product but if you want more of a fancy and a nice more heavy duty then all you need to do is add more product and it does not leave you cakey!!!

Linh N.

3 influensters found this helpful

The bb cream is very good. might be a little light for some people and has like a little gray tone to it. but i love the packaging with the mirror and the cream blush!

Kristin N.

3 influensters found this helpful

This is a great bb cream for those with oily skin, it's texture manages to last all day without making skin seem greasier or being heavy.

Casey L.

2 influensters found this helpful

I love this BB cream! It is truly deluxe -- one of the best makeup products I currently own. It's a Korean product, so I ordered it on Amazon. It does everything from whitening to SPF protection. It goes on very smoothly and provides great coverage, and it really evens out my skin tone and conceals my pores. It's my favorite!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.

What makes BB cream so much better than a foundation with SPF?

6 answersFeb 12 - 2013 - 4:48 p.m.
Zaria R.
Zaria R.

how the heck can I get this in my vox box

1 answerDec 29 - 2015 - 6:14 p.m.
Rustan M.
Rustan M.

Is this moisturizing? And how is the finish is it a dewy finish or a matte finish?

1 answerDec 11 - 2015 - 12:03 p.m.
Alexis  C.
Alexis C.

Is this be comparable to loreal or rimmel ones?

1 answerNov 27 - 2015 - 11:19 a.m.
Emma  T.
Emma T.

is it really worth the price because I need a new good one

1 answerNov 19 - 2015 - 7:50 p.m.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.

I'm just wondering if it's really worth the price, since I am absolutely obsessed with BB creams. When looking at BB creams I'm always questioning whether or not the tone will fit my skin color. The price...I know my parents would freak out over it, but if the coverage is worth the price, I'll take a look into it

1 answerNov 15 - 2015 - 11:25 a.m.
ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now