Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Lily F.
Lily F.
Western Springs, IL

I Really Love this BB Cream!! One thing that I love about it is that you can layer it for your desired look! If you want more of just an average every day makeup look then you do not need much product but if you want more of a fancy and a nice more heavy duty then all you need to do is add more product and it does not leave you cakey!!!
Leah S.
Leah S.
Carmel, IN

I love this BB Cream! Great coverage especially when you do not want to go full makeup for the day. Be careful on the color... seems to be a little light. It is a light silk texture instead of heavy and dull. My skin looked refreshed and glowing. I would recommended this product to friends and family.
Emma Z.
Emma Z.
Philadelphia, PA

This is honestly the best BB cream I've tried. After purchasing several of the "American" BB cremes and finding little more than slippery tinted moisturizer, I caved and went for the real thing. I have dry skin, so I picked the gold label over the pink label kind. I was way more than impressed. The coverage is beautiful, the consistency is smooth and creamy and it actually leaves my skin feeling moisturized and doesn't give it that cakey make up feeling that I usually get when wearing foundation. It has a light sunscreen smell when you apply it which I find pleasant, but it doesn't stick around for long. I wear this on a daily basis and have noticed a truly amazing difference in my skin. My blotchy cheek area has become more even and I have fewer tiny skin-colored bumps along my undereye area. I still use my concealer (IT Cosmetics in Natural Medium) to conceal dark circles, but other than that, this product has become the sole product I use on my face (no need for sunscreen, primer, foundation or powder). I ordered mine on Amazon after extensive fake v.s. real comparisons and have determined that mine is in fact authentic, and for $16, you really can't go wrong.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Chino Hills, CA

I use the pink one for myself, and my mother uses the gold one. She told me that some of the people at church did a double take and one guy actually wondered under his breath if she did surgery. Nope! She normally doesn't go out wearing make up at all, so when she applied this BB cream, her face looked freshened and naturally smooth. It really looks natural even with decent coverage (She has some age spots and little bit of wrinkles)! I sometimes use gold when I'm in a rush and don't want to run upstairs to my bathroom to use my make up, and it makes my skin glow in a good way as well (I don’t see a significant difference from the pink one other than it being a smidge more moisturizing). It's affordable and feels great on my skin. The only downside may be for people with more oily skin. You may want to use a primer under this or use this as a primer under a powder or foundation during very hot days. For me personally, this bb cream works perfectly!
Linh N.
Linh N.
Mira Loma, CA

The bb cream is very good. might be a little light for some people and has like a little gray tone to it. but i love the packaging with the mirror and the cream blush!
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
mission viejo, Ca

This is a great bb cream for those with oily skin, it's texture manages to last all day without making skin seem greasier or being heavy.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Lompoc, CA

I prefer this BB cream over any others that I have tried. The cream is very light on my skin and keeps me looking great all day! No need for touch ups with Skin79's Gold Plus BB.
Carolina L.
Carolina L.

i just love this bb cream, its amazing the way that leaves your skin, im in love. Its easy to apply and last a long time. I recommend it
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I really liked this BB cream. It was great for my skin color and didn't break my skin out at all. I really liked the light creamy texture of this product. And how cute is it that it comes with a blush? This blush was really easy to blend out. Remember for both products a little bit goes a long way.
jacqueline c.
jacqueline c.
SCARBOROUGH, ON

Another great brand in Asian BB creams, a little pricier than Missha but offers more quality ingredients. Very smooth finish, leaving skin crease free and offers very good coverage. Most BB creams from Asia are meant for people with oily skin, something us Asians suffer regularly, this keeps the oil away and provides a great matte finish. Covers up scars and pimples easily, low perfume odor and very long lasting.
Scarlett S.
Scarlett S.
Yonkers, NY

IS this better than the maybelline BB cream or worse?
Julie Z.
I would have to say that the Skin79 bb cream is much better than the maybelline version.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Montclair, CA

would you recommend this to someone who has dry skin?
Julie Z.
Yes, you can definitely use this.
Tory C.
Tory C.
Bradenton, FL

Where can I buy this?
Cailee M.
Cailee M.
I bought mine on roseroseshop.com.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Cheyenne, WY

What makes BB cream so much better than a foundation with SPF?
Awa T.
Awa T.
BB creams have other skincare benefits on top of the SPF (which tends to be higher than that on foundations, anyways). The coverage also tends to be lighter.
Karen E.
Karen E.
St Petersburg , Fl

would you recommend this to someone who has oily skyn???
M H.
M H.
I too have oily skin. I had try this one, orange, and pink. I think the pink skin 79 works best for oily face. Then set it with maybelline shine free powder. Make sure too clean it off real good at the end of the day or else may cause breakout.

Join Now