Add a Photo

#30 in BB Cream
Photos (16)
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I loved the Skin79 ViP Gold bb cream, and wanted to try this one out because it is more yellow based. I do like the Oriental in that it is much better in covering up redness, but it is very shimmery (pink-gold shimmer), so it makes my cheeks, my forehead, and my chin very dewy (not so much oily but just super light-reflecting due to the shimmer). While VIP Gold looks fine in photographs, this does not. The Oriental does build up to full coverage; if you plan to go this route, wait for one coat to sink in for 5 minutes before reapplying and take note that this will make the face look a bit cakey on very close inspection (from more than a few inches away, it is not that noticeable, so better than the average full coverage foundation. I have used Laura Mercier's silk creme full coverage foundation and it is very easy to tell from afar it was cakey). Worth a try if you are looking for full coverage. Otherwise, the VIP Gold is the better one to go with.
Victoria d.
Victoria d.

I love this product so much the thing that got me most excited about this product is it comes with a little bonus! The Oriental Gold Plus has a little flip top lid on the top which when you open it, reveals a pink cream lip and cheek tint, complete with a mirror under the lid! I think this particular BB cream is great value for money as it is basically a 3 in 1 product. It's great if you need to rush and do your makeup on the go, and it saves you some space if you only have a little handbag.
Lizza T.
Lizza T.

Love this amazing light ,fresh and gives u a glowy dey feel i mean i love matte cover but i love looking healthy and alive as well. bbcream is so light weight and really matches ur color not to mention it does more than ur average foundation it has SPF, wrinkling serum , spot correction i think and some other jaz one of my all time fav. bbcreams.
Lily F.
Lily F.
Western Springs, IL

I Really Love this BB Cream!! One thing that I love about it is that you can layer it for your desired look! If you want more of just an average every day makeup look then you do not need much product but if you want more of a fancy and a nice more heavy duty then all you need to do is add more product and it does not leave you cakey!!!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
South Point, OH

This is my favorite BB cream of all time over every single one that I have tried from America and other countries. The only bad thing I could possibly say about it is that the product amount is significantly less than what the packaging looks as though it would hold. Best BB cream by far that is non-American
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Delray beach, Fl

All of these skin 79 bb products are awesome i have been choosing this over my high end brand a lot lately. The texture is amazing and the feel is amazing! A must have for ANY BB lover!!! My fav is the hot pink one but this is a close second! No smell, great coverage, lightweight, perfect color
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
San Mateo, CA

I like this Skin 79 product. It has a bit of grey in it, and to be honest that really takes care of my red patches yet keeps light coverage. It works great with a beauty blender and you can layer it up but I prefer to add a tinted powder over if I want more coverage.
Yuginn L.
Yuginn L.

It's an okay bb cream. I don't find myself wanting to purchase a full size of it after trying out the sample. It does give the face a nice glow and a sheer coverage but I don't find it anything special. The color does oxidize quite well with my skin tone though.
jess d.
jess d.

Best bb cream ever the coverage and product amazes me! a bonus is the packaging, it is so beautiful. this was my first time using it. the product itself was so smooth and creamy. it was affordable in my opinion i would 100% recommend to others!!
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Eureka, CA

This product (I'm reviewing the Gold BB) is my all-time favorite. It matches my skin tone perfectly and makes my skin look perfect it works for drier skin perfectly all year long. I'm on my second bottle and will keep buying in the future!
Tory C.
Tory C.

Where can I buy this?
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Montclair, CA

Would you recommend this to someone who has dry skin?
Scarlett S.
Scarlett S.

IS this better than the Maybelline BB cream or worse?
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Cheyenne, WY

What makes BB cream so much better than a foundation with SPF?
Karen E.
Karen E.

Would you recommend this to someone who has oily skyn???