BY SKIN 79 #20 in BB Cream

• I really want to try this product, but is it good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • I want to try this iut so bad because this reminds me of the cove...2 Answers
Victoria d.
Victoria d.
I love this product so much the thing that got me most excited about this product is it comes with a little bonus! The Oriental Gold Plus has a little flip top lid on the top which when you open it, reveals a pink cream lip and cheek tint, complete with a mirror under the lid! I think this particular BB cream is great value for money as it is basically a 3 in 1 product. It's great if you need to rush and do your makeup on the go, and it saves you some space if you only have a little handbag.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
South Point, OH
This is my favorite BB cream of all time over every single one that I have tried from America and other countries. The only bad thing I could possibly say about it is that the product amount is significantly less than what the packaging looks as though it would hold. Best BB cream by far that is non-American
jess d.
jess d.
Best bb cream ever the coverage and product amazes me! a bonus is the packaging, it is so beautiful. this was my first time using it. the product itself was so smooth and creamy. it was affordable in my opinion i would 100% recommend to others!!
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Eureka, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product (I'm reviewing the Gold BB) is my all-time favorite. It matches my skin tone perfectly and makes my skin look perfect it works for drier skin perfectly all year long. I'm on my second bottle and will keep buying in the future!
Misty C.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this BB cream. It applied very smoothly on my face which love. It works wonders in my face. The only thing is that it deceives how much product there is. There is less product but it's worth it. I recommend it
Ivannys M.
Ivannys M.
Favorite bb cream of all time. Grey, but fades to your skin tone. love this! been using it for year now. Favorite bb cream of all time. Grey, but fades to your skin tone. love this! been using it for year now.
Adelaide S.
Adelaide S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. It's literally the only
Foundation I've ever found that's light enough for
Me. Great coverage that doesn't look
Cakey and has an spf
Which is
Imperative for my fair freckled skin
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For sure this is my best ever BB cream. I own my 3 bottle. I'm completely crazy with this product. Works pretty good if you are fair/light skin with pink undertone. And I love the fact is K-beauty.
Linh N.
Linh N.
Mira Loma, CA
The bb cream is very good. might be a little light for some people and has like a little gray tone to it. but i love the packaging with the mirror and the cream blush!
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
West Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tan skin but I swear it does not look too light. It's unreal. Korean products are AMAZING and I'm in love. I prefer the pink tube over this one though.
Tory C.
Tory C.
Where can I buy this?
Scarlett S.
Scarlett S.
IS this better than the Maybelline BB cream or worse?
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Montclair, CA
Would you recommend this to someone who has dry skin?
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Cheyenne, WY
What makes BB cream so much better than a foundation with SPF?
Karen E.
Karen E.
Would you recommend this to someone who has oily skyn???