Add a Photo

Photos (14)
Lily F.
Lily F.
Western Springs, IL

I Really Love this BB Cream!! One thing that I love about it is that you can layer it for your desired look! If you want more of just an average every day makeup look then you do not need much product but if you want more of a fancy and a nice more heavy duty then all you need to do is add more product and it does not leave you cakey!!!
Leah S.
Leah S.
Carmel, IN

I love this BB Cream! Great coverage especially when you do not want to go full makeup for the day. Be careful on the color... seems to be a little light. It is a light silk texture instead of heavy and dull. My skin looked refreshed and glowing. I would recommended this product to friends and family.
Linh N.
Linh N.
Mira Loma, CA

The bb cream is very good. might be a little light for some people and has like a little gray tone to it. but i love the packaging with the mirror and the cream blush!
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
mission viejo, Ca

This is a great bb cream for those with oily skin, it's texture manages to last all day without making skin seem greasier or being heavy.
Carolina L.
Carolina L.

i just love this bb cream, its amazing the way that leaves your skin, im in love. Its easy to apply and last a long time. I recommend it
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I really liked this BB cream. It was great for my skin color and didn't break my skin out at all. I really liked the light creamy texture of this product. And how cute is it that it comes with a blush? This blush was really easy to blend out. Remember for both products a little bit goes a long way.
jacqueline c.
jacqueline c.
SCARBOROUGH, ON

Another great brand in Asian BB creams, a little pricier than Missha but offers more quality ingredients. Very smooth finish, leaving skin crease free and offers very good coverage. Most BB creams from Asia are meant for people with oily skin, something us Asians suffer regularly, this keeps the oil away and provides a great matte finish. Covers up scars and pimples easily, low perfume odor and very long lasting.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Mt Pleasant, MI

This product (I'm reviewing the Gold BB) is my all-time favorite. It matches my skin tone perfectly and makes my skin look perfect it works for drier skin perfectly all year long. I'm on my second bottle and will keep buying in the future!
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Huntington, NY

I love this product! It's a great value for the price, easy to use, and I will definitely be repurchasing it!
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Pensacola, FL

For sure this is my best ever BB cream. I own my 3 bottle. I'm completely crazy with this product. Works pretty good if you are fair/light skin with pink undertone. And I love the fact is K-beauty.
Scarlett S.
Scarlett S.

IS this better than the maybelline BB cream or worse?
Julie Z.
Dec. 10, 2012, 12:28 a.m.
I would have to say that the Skin79 bb cream is much better than the maybelline version.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Montclair, CA

would you recommend this to someone who has dry skin?
Julie Z.
Dec. 10, 2012, 12:26 a.m.
Yes, you can definitely use this.
Tory C.
Tory C.

Where can I buy this?
Cailee M.
Cailee M.
June 28, 2016, 9:11 p.m.
I bought mine on roseroseshop.com.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Cheyenne, WY

What makes BB cream so much better than a foundation with SPF?
Awa T.
Awa T.
Nov. 27, 2015, 2:35 a.m.
BB creams have other skincare benefits on top of the SPF (which tends to be higher than that on foundations, anyways). The coverage also tends to be lighter.
Karen E.
Karen E.

would you recommend this to someone who has oily skyn???
M H.
M H.
Nov. 1, 2015, 7:05 p.m.
I too have oily skin. I had try this one, orange, and pink. I think the pink skin 79 works best for oily face. Then set it with maybelline shine free powder. Make sure too clean it off real good at the end of the day or else may cause breakout.

Join Now