Skin 79 Super Plus Triple Functions BB Vital Cream uploaded by Kristie W.

BY SKIN 79

April J.
Las Vegas, NV
The coverage and color of this BB cream is the absolute best of any I have ever tried. I've used this for over 6 years now and every time I try to shy away from it to try other things, I always come back. My only gripe is that I have dry skin and this can get a bit drying on my face.
Melanie V.
I love this BB cream. I bought Gold and the pink label, and I use the gold on days where my skin is feeling dry. It smooths my skin and is an excellent base/primer for full makeup, and is a one step for days I am not feeling like doing a whole lot with my face. It evens out my skin tone, and reduces redness on my cheeks and covers under eye dark circles when I am tired from being up with kidlets at night or my allergies are acting up. The Hot Pink is great for my oily days and I tend to alternate them because they work so well.

Orange: I have to call this my holy grail of BB Creams/Foundations. The color is perfect, the coverage is perfect, it is soothing and reduces redness and oil. It's one of the more matte versions of the BB creams from Skin79

Green: This is my 4th time wearing this BB cream, and it's perfect for me during this humid weather in the midwestern United States. If I wear it alone, it leaves a luminous, yet mostly matte finish. If I wear it over Miracle Skin by Holika Holika, my skin just radiates like an inner glow. It is buildable over my rosacea, and doesn't irritate it at all.

The wear time is 6-8 hours in the early summer without set. It smells florally but not powdery like many floral fragrances can be. I picked up a 15 g bottle to test it out and it's totally on the "Get a huge freaking bottle of this, please" list.

It says 'whitening' on the bottle but I take that to mean as brightening. My skin looks less tired and it's supposed to help with wrinkle improvement. I am 36 (que horror) but I've been pretty meticulous about sunscreen before it was awesome so I don't have many wrinkles to see if it changes that. I do like that I don't HAVE to use a primer under this base. I also like that i do not HAVE to set it, but if I use either one, it simply has a different effect on the finished look, not negative in any way.

6 hours later and I haven't needed to blot and it's about 80% humidity and 77 degrees F right now in my house. I am quite impressed by that.
Jennifer T.
Yakima, WA
While I prefer the pink label I have been using this product alongside for almost two years now and it is my holy grail as a BB cream, foundation, moisturizer, face SPF, you name it. I think this is the best you can find. From all of my research on BB creams, Korean products are the way to go.
Here is a quick look at the product description.

UV Protection of SPF 25
Wrinkle-Free Formula
Whitening and Brightening Properties
Moisturizing
Smooth Formula

Healthy Ingredients;
Water, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, titanium Dioxide, IsopropylPalmitate, Talc, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxtstearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Arbutin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Adenosine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Madecassoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Water, Triclosan, Ceramide 3, Cholesterol, Lycium Chinese Fruit Extract, Helianthus annus (Sunflower) Extract, Cornus Offincinalis Fruit extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Poper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Glycosyl Trehalose, Aluminum Hydroxide, Alumnium Stearate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Methicone, Tobopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ubiquinone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytic Acid, BHT, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Iron Oxides
I have to say it does indeed do as it describes. It has made my skin glow, I rarely get breakouts since using it, my skin is more hydrated and I feel it really is keeping the wrinkles at bay. What is even better is you get such a large container that is easy to take apart to get every last drop. It lasts a long time and is also very affordable at $25 from the place I shop. What is also so fantastic about this BB Cream is it’s so fast to apply and doesn’t take much blending. I use a light face brush (“Everyday Minerals Blender Face Brush”, love!) with a little moisturizer and it goes on like a dream. Keep in mind this stuff is THICK and it doesn’t take a lot to get amazing coverage and sun protection.
Now, the color. I think it’s pretty universal and could fit a lot of skin tones. I was super pale when I started using it, level 1 pale and it still looked good. I’m tan now that it is summer and it looks just as perfect! So versatile.
Brittany S.
Sturgeon, PA
My holy grail!! I've been using this product for 4+ years and I've replaced it as my foundation on most days. I've tried a lot of higher brand foundations, but I keep finding myself going back to the pink label BB cream. It is the only product that holds up all day, while also keeping my skin hydrated and covers up my uneven redness. I love it!!
Noemi V.
Lighthouse Point, FL
HOT PINK BB CREAM REVIEW:

I will be writing the review for this one here since I can't find the one for the hot pink version.

I have a yellow undertone, and I'm Mexican. This works WONDERS! I have been using this product for the past 5 years and almost daily. I haven't touch a liquid foundation since then and probably won't ever again. I have oily/combination skin and this doesn't clog my promotes breakouts, I'd like to believe it even controls it a bit. Last all day. The container is great for sanitary reasons. You can share this one with almost anyone, I do...my friends and family members are hooked up on this. Life changing.

The thing about BB Creams is that they aren't supposed to come in variety of shades, that kinda defeats the purpose don't you think? A pump or half a pump is all you really need, apply it in dots in various parts of your face, and then blend (I use my ring-fingers) all over. I don't recommend you apply it as liquid foundation, little goes a long way, seriously.

NOTE; it might look pasty and it's SUPPOSED to since you just applied it, give a minute, before you even know it, it blends in with your own skin-tone. After this, you can apply your powder and your makeup routine or leave it as it is for a dewy 'natural' look.
Tammy Y.
Cupertino, CA
I'm not one to wear face makeup everyday, but I absolutely love wearing this BB cream. It's not too heavy so I don't feel like I'm even wearing it and it provides great coverage. It covers up any redness I have and I can layer it/double it up to cover my more problematic acne spots. It also provides a matte finish which is great! It does have a slight gray tint, as almost all Asian BB creams do, but you can get rid of that by either mixing a little bit of a normal foundation or just applying a light powder of your shade. I've been using this product for almost 5 years now and it's never broken me out or failed on me. It contains SPF and has numerous beneficial properties such as lightening dark/sun spots, whitening, and evening out your skin. Overall, this is a wonderful BB cream and I would highly recommend it to anyone! Even though you can't get it in the US, I would try Ebay or any online Asian (TRUSTWORTHY) site.
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
This is the best bb I have ever used, I have never found foundation or concealer that works well for my skin but this does both jobs perfectly. I LOVE this product
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
Amazing formulation, just like the original pink skin 79, but I took off one star for the shade. It's white white. Like a sheet of paper white. Unlike the pink one, this one has stronger yellow under tones and no grey tones!

It had a light orange scent, which I find pleasant. It's thick, but feels light on the skin. Blends easily and looks like real skin. This is amazing because it provides medium coverage, yet looks so real. This will cover up most of your problems honestly. Added bonus for all of the skincare benefits, too!
Tenzing C.
Medford, MA
My whole family loves this product. They buy it every time they run out of it. It is smooth on your skin and is full coverage for my face. It's not too pricey for the product.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I love the Skin 79 BB creams! The Super Plus Triple Functions BB Vital Cream is my favorite because it has more of a neutral-golden tone, it is semi-matte and contains an SPF 50. I have a fair-light complexion and most Korean BB creams tend to look more beige on me, but not this one. Its perfect! I recommend using a stipple brush or beauty blender to apply, because it can tend to look very heavy and greasy if you only use your fingers. Set by gently pressing in a translucent powder and you're good to go!
Stephanie W.
Hewitt, TX
Do you think this BB cream is worth the price?
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Where can you buy this in the United States?
Judith C.
Roswell, NM
Where can i find it?
Shauna M.
Vancouver, WA
How does this compare to other BB's?
Rebecca W.
Atlanta, GA
Is BB Cream really any different that a tinted moisturizer?