SKEDERM - Rooibos Tea Cleanser 200ml 120ml

by Skederm

Brand from South Korea: SKEDERM. A mild foam cleanser featuring Rooibos Tea essence removes dirt, make up remnants, dead skin cells and blackheads, leaving the skin refreshened without stickiness or feeling dry. How to use: 1. Lightly moisten face and squeeze a pearl size amount into the palm of the hand. 2. Lather well and apply to entire face in circular motions. 3. Rinse off thoroughly.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SKEDERM - Rooibos Tea Cleanser 200ml 120ml!
A little goes a LONG way. I have dry to normal skin, sensitive and this makes my skin feel clean yet moisturized so I don't have tight feeling skin after. I honestly only use a pea size on my finger with already wet skin. I recommend this item. Try it out it won't hurt.
Doral, FL
SKEDERM - Rooibos Tea Cleanser 200ml 120ml uploaded by Arineth P.
One of my favorite cleanser. I bought it twice It leaves my skin soft and moisturized. Highly recommend

Looking for your answer?