Carol W.
Review for: Other more...
Please keep in mind that I loved Skecher sneakers so much I bought no other sneakers for years.  STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.  I bought a pair of Shape Ups which literally disintegrated after 2 months of wear.  When i contacted the company, they said that the manufacture date was several years old so they wouldn't replace the shoe.  The ENTIRE bottom of 1 of the shoes detached from the upper portion of the shoe and pieces of the shoe started falling away.  As consumers we have no control over when these are manufactured - but i have NEVER seen a shoe simply fall to pieces!  They said the best they could do was give me a 35% discount on my next pair.  I didn't pay for new shoes to last 2 months and then be expected to buy another new pair of shoes.  Skechers - poor customer service and very poor business sense. For the price of a pair of defective sneakers, you lost a customer for life!
Skechers