Skechers Women's Gratis Hit It Big Memory Foam Slip On Sneakers (Gray/White/Aqua) - 8.5 M uploaded by Toby-Jeanne A.Skechers Women's Gratis Hit It Big Memory Foam Slip On Sneakers (Gray/White/Aqua) - 8.5 M uploaded by Nancy S.

BY SKECHERS

Achieve success in sporty style and all day comfort with the SKECHERS Gratis - Hit It Big shoe. Smooth synthetic nubuck and soft heathered jersey knit fabric upper in a slip on bungee laced sporty casual comfort sneaker with stitching and overlay accents. Air Cooled Memory Foam insole. see more...

Toby-Jeanne A.
Miles City, MT
I'm super picky about my shoes! I never have time to lace and unlace my shoes multiple times a day so these are a great answer to my issues. Additionally they go in the wash super easy and they dry really fast! I'll have a pair for 2+years of constant wear before I get rid of them. I can't imagine how many hundreds of miles I've put on over the years!
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
I really love this part of tennis shoes. They are so comfortable, light weight, and I personally do not het any blisters when hiking or walking all day long. I bought these for a Disney World trip and they were a saint for all of the walking and such that we did. Super cute and the light weight part of these make them even better!
Nancy S.
Haverhill , MA
I love these shoes!!!!! 😍The memory foam gel makes them super comfortable. when I wear these my feet never hurt and this is really good for me. #skechers #skecherswithmemoryfoam #alldaycomfort #highrebound #flexibility
Anna D.
Grants Pass, OR
They are nice to walk in but I don't use them anymore I just tried them out. From what I have seen they can get dirty really easily they are affordable because duh they are sketchers.
Jeanette P.
prince george
These shoes are amazing they don't hurt my feet even when I have been in them all day or using them on my treadmill. I would buy these again and recommend them to a friend.
ياسومي |.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Beautiful for sport very comfortable .. And color is also beautiful I was wearing it and was many comfortable and wonderful advise you to buy .. Beautiful very beautiful than I did not see. Wonderful and beautiful I liked it very much😍❤️