BY SKECHERS

Buy on Jet.com
Darlene R.
Brimley
I love these shoes are so comfy I can walk all day before my feet feel like giving up. They are a great value and last so long. I don’t know that there are any cons, just pros for me. Sketchers are my favorite brand.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I got these for Christmas from amazon. They got great and are true to size. The memery foam inside is comfy. The white leather adds a fresh look to your attire. This is a great shoe for the price. I'm impressed.
Madeline D.
Good product. I have flat feet so for some reason this sneaker bothered my arch more than other brands of sneakers. Not sure if I'll purchase again. There cute though.
Amy H.
Corning, OH
I've worked in the medical field several years and went through shoes like mad. I found Sketchers Sport to be comfortable, durable and last longer than a few months. I've made several purchases of this shoe over the past 10 years and have never been unsatisfied!
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
These were the bomb back in the day lol I had a pair in 2nd grade. I don’t think they’re very fashionable for 2018 but they’re pretty comfortable.