Skechers Skech Air 2.0 Sweet Life Women's Athletic Shoes uploaded by Yvonne M.Skechers Skech Air 2.0 Sweet Life Women's Athletic Shoes uploaded by Yvonne M.

BY SKECHERS

sarah s.
Clint, TX
In my opinion i dont really am a fan of sneakers but my mom loves them because of how conterble they are maybe if they would swich some sneakers in looking better they be nice to where
Yvonne M.
Orlando, FL
Its so rare for me to find an athletic shoe or any shoe that wont aggrivate my plantar fascitis. These Sketchers are great. I can walk an exercise without any foot pain. They're so comfortable and come in such cute colors. Plus they're very affordable. #NewYear #NewYou
Kate T.
Staten Island, NY
Skechers Skech Air 2.0 Sweet Life Women's Athletic Shoes for me sketchers is the magical shoes that makes me comfortable wearing all day long. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I had these shoes last summer and absolutely loved them. Their great work, excersise or just walking around the mall. A very comfy shoe their good quality.
Christie T.
I really like them they are comfortable shoes they never made my feet hurt like other shoes have they have a cute design and the price is not to bad
Maranda J.
Peru, IN
These are awesome shoes. They feel great on your feet and last for a long time. These shoes are my all time go to shoe. When I get these they help my back not feel so tight. This helps me not have so much pain in my legs as well. I think if you tried this you would not be disappointed.
Jorgymar D.
Puerto La Cruz
I need these shoes in my life RIGHT NOW, they are so beautiful and they look so comfortable that GOD MOOOOOO LOVE them, they are perfect to go walking, to go to school, to high school and even to go to college. I LOVE THEM NOW
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2,040 reviews
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love the brand very very much and i can not dispense with it ever beacause it is everything to me i love very ❤❤❤ i love you this
7elwwwwwwww kteeeeer 💖💖 walaaaa
Love love love kteeeeeeer kteeeeer
Jenn g.
Belleville, ON
Oh my gosh, I cannot say enough about these shoes, I suffer from really bad foot pain, these shoes have been a God sent, seriously, so comfortable, and so durable, much better than the other brands, I will definitely be buying another pair of these soon!!
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Skechers Skech Air 2.0 Sweet Life Women's Athletic Shoes
Like this model and very comfortable
I like this brand and worthy of the money
Recommended for all 🙋‍♀️