Skechers GOwalk 4 - Exceed - Women's

Skechers GOwalk 4 - Exceed - Women's"

BY SKECHERS

A bamboo footbed liner provides antibacterial odor control in every step, while the Skechers Womens Performance GOwalk 4 Exceed sneakers air mesh side panels maximize ventilation throughout your day." see more...

Skechers GOwalk 4 - Exceed - Women's
Skechers GOwalk 4 - Exceed - Women's"
Haley G.
Frisco , TX
My sketchers are the most comfortable and cute tennis shoes I have ever owned. I can’t get over how good they feel on my feet and how they reduce the impact when I run.
LaTosha M.
Phillipsburg
I was never a huge fan of Skechers because I always thought they lacked fashion forward thought. However in recent years I've noticed an improvement in designs and bought a pair of go walk sneakers. They are extremely comfortable and I got mine on clearance for 17.50!! Love me a good bargain and GOOD JOB SKECHERS on working with a challenging over saturated market item and making it shine! I will take a pair in every color. 💝🌈🔆
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
Very comfortable. Lightweight and breathable. Insoles are cushioned and comfortable. Lace up so you can make them as tight fitting as you want
Marilyn A.
Belleville, NJ
They are very comfortable to walk in they feel like if you are walking in slippers I would re commend you to buy them
Lorraine R.
Modesto, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Great walking shoes, they're lightweight and thin so they allow the shoe to stretch well. Super comfortable.
Marilyn S.
Edmonton
Light weight and extremely comfortable for work. I am not big into fitness but I buy these as they do not irritate my ankle from an accidental break. I will continue to purchase this brand.
Julia S.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Such a comfortable shoe. I love that it doesn’t have laces and it’s so easy to wear. My fave