BY SKECHERS #56 in Shoes

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Another really comfortable sneaker by Skechers. My only issues with this particular style is that the white soles get dirty so easily. You can scrub them a bit with mild soap and a scrub brush if necessary but after a while that won't help. My best advise is if you are going to purchase these go for the darker soles like the black or grey or tan.
Anela A.
Incredible comfortable, i wear these at the gym. They are really cushioned and wont leave your feet in pain after such long hours. I actually prefer this over my Nike running shoes. They are not expensive either. So i would definitely advise you to get one too.
Stacey H.
Birmingham
These shoes are super comfy. I love how happy they make my feet. My only complaint is that the inside sole has started to bunch up near my toe in one shoe and it feels very awkward. The price is very affordable.
Sarah H.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love good gym shoes. Who doesn’t? With six Kids these are perfect. Can find some great deals and they are so comfortable! My kids wear them too, household loyalty, lol!
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I really enjoyed these until they wore in!! They felt fine in store and walking around, and even for the first few weeks they felt fine, but after they started to wear in more, they just stretched and my feet slide when walking causing my pinky toes to jam up against the seem giving me blisters! I was so disappointed because the bottom is so soft on my feet and perfect for my bad knees, but I can't get over the way it hurts my feet :(
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
These shoes are overall the best when it comes to walking or been on your feet literally 8 hours a day. They have all the support I need to keep my feet from hurting. I definitely love the style and comfort I get from these shoes. Definitely get a high rating from me.
Yolanda L.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have the all grey slip on Go Walks and they're by far my absolute favourite shoes. They're literally like walking on CLOUDS. They're washable and come in so many colours! I cannot say enough good about these shoes! I even sold tons when I worked for Famous Footwear haha
Catalina D.
Athens, GA
My dad got me a pair for Christmas, and boy was it a great gift! As a college student walking up and down the huge campus, your feet will want to kill you if you're not wearing the right shoes. While all the memory foam sometimes makes my feet get hotter compared to some of my other shoes, it does give tremendous support... and they're also SUPER cute! Definitely would recommend!
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
These shoes are the best shoes ever!!!!
I love to use them literally  everyday , they are so  comfy that always are my option #1.
Danye L.
Lafayette , LA
Great walking shoes but six months down the road a part of my heel broke off! Can still walk in them but heel no longer supportive and aches.