Skechers GOwalk 3 Women's Walking Shoes uploaded by Jhoslenia V.Skechers GOwalk 3 Women's Walking Shoes uploaded by Intan H.Skechers GOwalk 3 Women's Walking Shoes uploaded by Intan H.

BY SKECHERS #45 in Shoes

Sinai J.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have the all grey slip on Go Walks and they're by far my absolute favourite shoes. They're literally like walking on CLOUDS. They're washable and come in so many colours! I cannot say enough good about these shoes! I even sold tons when I worked for Famous Footwear haha
Sarah H.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love good gym shoes. Who doesn’t? With six Kids these are perfect. Can find some great deals and they are so comfortable! My kids wear them too, household loyalty, lol!
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I really enjoyed these until they wore in!! They felt fine in store and walking around, and even for the first few weeks they felt fine, but after they started to wear in more, they just stretched and my feet slide when walking causing my pinky toes to jam up against the seem giving me blisters! I was so disappointed because the bottom is so soft on my feet and perfect for my bad knees, but I can't get over the way it hurts my feet :(
Catalina D.
Athens, GA
My dad got me a pair for Christmas, and boy was it a great gift! As a college student walking up and down the huge campus, your feet will want to kill you if you're not wearing the right shoes. While all the memory foam sometimes makes my feet get hotter compared to some of my other shoes, it does give tremendous support... and they're also SUPER cute! Definitely would recommend!
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
These shoes are the best shoes ever!!!!
I love to use them literally  everyday , they are so  comfy that always are my option #1.
Danye L.
Lafayette , LA
Great walking shoes but six months down the road a part of my heel broke off! Can still walk in them but heel no longer supportive and aches.
Kelly R.
Charlotte, NC
Very comfy. I'm in love with the colors. Sketchers are my go to shoe. They are so stylish and comfy. I wear them all the time.
Tanya H.
Hampton , VA
Love these shoes. I'm on my feet all day and these shoes don't hurt my feet at all. Love this brand. Very comfortable shoe
Bobbi K.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
These are very comfortable. I love skechers and they are the only sneakers i wear. I cannot get a better sneaker.
Crystal G.
I only wear Skechers! I love how comfortable it is to wear all day, especially for a Kinder teacher like me.