Skechers GOwalk 3 Force Women's Slip-On Walking Shoes, Size: 8, Grey uploaded by Andrea K.Skechers GOwalk 3 Force Women's Slip-On Walking Shoes, Size: 8, Grey uploaded by Noor J.

BY SKECHERS #60 in Shoes

The next evolution of athletic walking shoes comes in the Skechers GOwalk 3 Force women's walking shoe. SHOE FEATURES GOga Mat Technology with high-rebound cushioning GO Pillars shock absorbing sole SHOE CONSTRUCTION Fabric upper and lining Rubber outsole SHOE DETAILS Slip-on Padded footbed Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: 8. Color: Grey. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Solid. Material: Rubber. see more...

Kim H.
RAYMORE, MO
The Sketchers Go Walk shoes have become my new favorite shoe. I own a grey/black/white pair and a black pair. I have found these shoes are more comfortable to walk in than my Nike tennis shoes. They are easy in and off and don’t like like a typical tennis shoe so I can get away with wearing them to work. I will definitely buy more of these in the future.  Skechers GOwalk 3 Force Women's Slip-On Walking Shoes, Size: 8, Grey
Miranda V.
Fashionista Expert
I love these shoes! They are so comfy on my feet! These are my go to shoes when I have to work a 12 hour shift at work and don’t want my feet hurting at the end of the day. And they are reasonably priced too!
Valerie D.
Fostoria, OH
I have a pair of these and I love them. I use them several times a week to do my walk to get my steps in. I also love that you don't need to wear socks with them and they are so comfy. They also look great with capris!
BlakeLenae M.
My third pair because they're so awesome! I wear these all day and my feet stay comfortable wether I'm working or out doing errands. Price is perfect for the product!
Andrea K.
Just bought my Go Walk 3's on Sale for $24. I love the way the Go Walks feel. I always order true to size even though they feel snug at first. They relax after the first few times you wear them. I bought in purple..woot woot!!
Karina B.
These are the most comfortable and durable sneakers I've ever worn! I love its shape, variety of colors, you can use them and walk for hours and do not mistreat or tire the feet, they are of excellent quality, price is worth for the quality of the shoes that are superior to other brands of the same style
Noor J.
jeddah
Fashionista Expert
These are the most comfortable shoes I own...and I own a lot of shoes. I can walk all day in these and never have any discomfort. I even wear them around the house, because they are just as comfortable as slippers.
Hadeel E.
Cairo
Super comfortable and the color variations are amazing. It has a good value for money.