Skechers GOwalk 3 Force Women's Slip-On Walking Shoes, Size: 8, Grey uploaded by Nusreen M.Skechers GOwalk 3 Force Women's Slip-On Walking Shoes, Size: 8, Grey uploaded by Noor J.Skechers GOwalk 3 Force Women's Slip-On Walking Shoes, Size: 8, Grey uploaded by Andrea K.

BY SKECHERS

The next evolution of athletic walking shoes comes in the Skechers GOwalk 3 Force women's walking shoe. SHOE FEATURES GOga Mat Technology with high-rebound cushioning GO Pillars shock absorbing sole SHOE CONSTRUCTION Fabric upper and lining Rubber outsole SHOE DETAILS Slip-on Padded footbed Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: 8. Color: Grey. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Solid. Material: Rubber. see more...

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
If you say these aren't the most comfortable slip on sneakers you've ever worn in your life I will call you crazy and a liar right to your face! I got one pair and now I'm hooked for life. I got them in grey, blue, tan, black, and brown so far and I have plans to expand my collection in the spring. There is no question that if you walk around a lot or are on your feet to work you need these sneakers in your life. You can thank me later.
Angela  S.
Salyersville, KY
I bought the black & white and absolutely love them! I wear them to work (medical receptionist/medical assistant). They are so comfortable. My feet never feel tired or sore regardless of how much I’m on my feet. They also look so cute with scrubs.  Skechers GOwalk 3 Force Women's Slip-On Walking Shoes, Size: 8, Grey
Kim H.
RAYMORE, MO
The Sketchers Go Walk shoes have become my new favorite shoe. I own a grey/black/white pair and a black pair. I have found these shoes are more comfortable to walk in than my Nike tennis shoes. They are easy in and off and don’t like like a typical tennis shoe so I can get away with wearing them to work. I will definitely buy more of these in the future.  Skechers GOwalk 3 Force Women's Slip-On Walking Shoes, Size: 8, Grey
Celia R.
Tarpon springs fl
Skechers Gowalk 3 force Womens slip on walking shoes size 8 grey/ convenientes y comodas para caminar,los colores son muy bonitos comodos para trabajar ,el precio esta muy bien y vadeacuerdo a los recomiendo
Heather A.
Vermont
These shoes are just so comfy, I walk around the fairs in these and normally when I dont have the right support my feet are achy, there's sore, and it just hurts I dont have that problem with these. I do sweat a lot, so at times the back slips off my feet but a quick wipe with a papertowel takes care of that problem.
Valerie D.
Fostoria, OH
I have a pair of these and I love them. I use them several times a week to do my walk to get my steps in. I also love that you don't need to wear socks with them and they are so comfy. They also look great with capris!
BlakeLenae M.
My third pair because they're so awesome! I wear these all day and my feet stay comfortable wether I'm working or out doing errands. Price is perfect for the product!
Teresa R.
Dunnellon, FL
I love my Skeechers Go Walk shoes!! They are so comfortable and feels so good on my feet! I can walk 2 miles and my feet don't hurt like they did in my regular walking shoes. Lots of support and very cushioned!!
Miranda V.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love these shoes! They are so comfy on my feet! These are my go to shoes when I have to work a 12 hour shift at work and don’t want my feet hurting at the end of the day. And they are reasonably priced too!
Andrea K.
Just bought my Go Walk 3's on Sale for $24. I love the way the Go Walks feel. I always order true to size even though they feel snug at first. They relax after the first few times you wear them. I bought in purple..woot woot!!