BY SKECHERS

Inspired by our Skechers GOwalk 3 platform; the Skechers GO STEP Lite shoe combines innovation and style in a modern athletic look. Features 5GEN™ midsole; Goga Max® Technology and Goga Pillars® in outsole. Slip on stretch lace design. see more...

Amanda M.
South Bruce Peninsula
These are cute and the insoles are incredibly comfortable! These are definitely more comfy than a lot of other expensive sneakers I’ve owned. These are definitely more affordable too. My issue is that THEY STINK. I could have them on for less than 5 minutes but the second I kick them off, it smells like I haven’t washed my feet in weeks. I think because the soles are made memory foam, it just kinda absorbs all your sweat and traps the smell inside the shoe permanently which is less than desirable. Hopefully they can advance the technology further to improve this.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
The go step lite's are actually even softer than the go walk series of Skecher sneakers. The sole is actually a lot thicker and solid versus some of the soles that are sectioned at the bottom. If you've owned a pair you know exactly what I mean. The thickness of the sole actually provides more cushion and impact absorption when you walk. I am a loyal customer and would buy these again and again.
Estela G.
Hammond, IN
Extremely comfortable for cardio and high intensity workouts. Loved them so much i purchased two pairs! Offer great support for any type of workout.
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
These are the comfiest shoes I own. I worked watching kids outdoors for 6 hours a day and wore these all day long. They were wonderfulz
Crystal G.
Best comfortable rubber shoes ever! I wear mine all the time. I usually buy two of each style that I like to make sure I have extra.
Tiffany L.
Raleigh, NC
These are my favorite pair of shoes right now. They're super comfortable with the cushioning in them and you don't tie them either! I've been wearing these shoes to work and I'd definitely recommend them