Skechers Flex Appeal Arrowhead Women's Athletic Shoes, Size: 9.5, Grey uploaded by Leslie R.Skechers Flex Appeal Arrowhead Women's Athletic Shoes, Size: 9.5, Grey uploaded by Aleksandra R.

BY SKECHERS

These Flex Appeal Arrowhead women's athletic shoes from Skechers deliver sporty comfort with eye-catching style. SHOE TECHNOLOGIES One piece mesh upper with synthetic overlays Cooling ventilation panels Lightweight shock absorbing midsole Flexible traction outsole Heel pull tab SHOE CONSTRUCTION Synthetic, fabric upper Fabric lining Rubber outsole SHOE DETAILS Lace-up closure Memory foam footbed Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: 9.5. Color: Grey. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Pattern. Material: Synthetic/Rubber/Lace. see more...

• I did not have a good experience with these. How about you?1 Answers
Aleksandra R.
I love my sketchers! Definitely one of the more comfortable shoes i own! They are a little tight when you first get them but once they adjust to your feet its like walking on air... amazing comfort, they aren't heavy on the feet and they come in awesome colors! I usually wear a 6.5 but with these i usually go for a 7.. I just received my 2nd pair for work and it makes my 12 hour shifts a breeze... i like getting them at Marshall's cause they usually are on sale for 29.95 which is a better price than 70 at kohl's. Huge fan!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
The quality about the shoes is not as expected. I had to throw my last pair only a few months after started wearing them for twice-three times/week jogging. Because the tongue came off. The second pair's memory form became not very supportive after a month of wearing, but still comfortable. Overall the shoes are stylish, looking cool, and comfortable for daily casual wear.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
These Sketchers flex appeal with memory foam shoes are the most comfortable pair of shoes I own..They are are light weight and cute they come with 2 pair of strings :) the do looks quilted and I love mine and I would definitely recommend them
Eva-maria M.
Nahr Ibrahim , Mount Lebanon
Extremely comfortable and fashionable at the same time. Very suitable for both workouts and dancing/zumba, and it's even recommended by my physio-therapist to avoid injuries. Therefore, it's perfect.
Leslie  V.
Love these runners. These are my go to get m shoes. They are fun and comfy. Really lightweight and are good during my cardio set!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
I did not have a good experience with these. How about you?