BY SKECHERS #6 in Shoes

Smooth leather-tex synthetic upper in a lace up athletic comfort walking shoe with V-Stride technology and supportive comfort midsole. Complements a natural walking gait and promotes fluid stride transitions. Features: V-Stride technology features unique angled outsole Enhanced Resalyte cushioning GOimpulse sensors on outsole flex and twist for a more natural feeling Agion and Ortholite insole for clean fresh effect Construction: Smooth leather-tex synthetic upper Microperforated synthetic overlays at toe and heel Stitching accents Side S logo Lace up front Printed stripe detail on heel panel Lace up front Padded collar and tongue Thicker midsole design with contrast stripe detail Enhanced arch support Materials: Textile / Resalyte. see more...

Buy on JCPenney*
Sarah H.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Review for: Boy'S Trainer Black 11 more...
I usually love Sketchers, as does the majority of my family. However considering these are gym shoes they do not hold up under pressure. I have two very athletic sons. Both are on the basketball team. Even using these just for basketball the threads wear down to nothing very rapidly. I’m talking less than a month and there are holes in the soles! They are great for the rest of the family.
Kristie H.
I love Skechers! I've been buying this brand for about 2 years. I just got a new pair and I love how soft the memory foam feels. The shoes are super comfortable and aren't too heavy. They're perfect for lounging or exercising. Plus they're super cute and affordable. The only bad part is that if you get them wet too frequently they don't last as long.
The first two pics are shoes that are over a year old and the second pair of shoes are my new ones which I'm in love with.
Michaela C.
I bought my dad a pair of Skechers brand slip-on boots for Christmas and he LOVES them.  He loves them so much that when he happened across a Skechers outlet, he stopped and went in.  This is a man who goes to Kohl's like once every 5 years and stocks up so he doesn't have to shop again.  He was thrilled with the outlet and bought himself a pair of sneakers.  He will tell everyone who will listen how much he loves both pairs of his Skechers and how comfortable they are.  He is now a Skechers fan for life, thanks to the comfort of the whole range of Skechers shoes.
Anna K.
Review for: Other more...
I love Skechers shoes so much because of their memory foam. The memory foam quality is so good and I love wearing it to school or on long walks. There really is a difference without memory foam in a shoe. These shoes are sometimes pricy, but I think it is worth to buy.
Tiffany N.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Girl'S Maryjane Black more...
my daughter is 1 and i bought her some twinkle toe shoes these are the first shoes she loves to wear she usually does not like to wear shoes but the shoes from skechers she will wear i think because they are comftrouble for her little feet and thats what i want for my daughter for her to be comftourble
Crystal A.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Other more...
I have the memory foam shoes, I use them for work since I’m at my feet a lot and tend to walk a lot in the day they are comfy and they help my feet feel relaxed and comfortable while I’m in my feet they have improved their quality of shoes worth buying shoes
Nina F.
Review for: Women'S Gowalk Flex Walking From Finish Line more...
I love this brand! With no doubt they make one of the most comfortable shoes in the market. Super durable and they dont stink. Easy to clean. They are such a good investment.
Samantha E.
Oklahoma City , OK
If you work in a hospital, Skechers memory foam shoes with the weird bubble things on the bottom are the BEST shoe to wear. I often work 16 hour shifts and these literally save my feet. They’re so cheap, and they’re so comfy!
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
Review for: Other more...
My kids and I all love Sketchers and I appreciate the value they offer. The kids love the fun colors. My GOWalk slip one were great because they could pass for a loafer at work and werr comfortable for walking across campus for meetings. There only downside is they wear out far, but this is a trade off for the flexible soles. Sketchers also had a lot of great options if you're interested in"barefoot shoes" but still want good shock absorption.
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
I bought my first pair of Skechers many years ago.  I loved they way they look on my feet.  Since I wear a size 9, I like shoes that dont make my feet look any bigger than they are and Skechers actuallymake my feet look smaller.  Funny though, you would think that would make for uncomfortable feet, but it's quite the opposite.  These are the most comfortable shoes I own, and I tend to wear them all the time.
Aisha P.
How sturdy is this shoe? And is it recommended? My memory foam Skechers for adults are not at all what they claim to be.
Neliana M.
Are they comfortable to use?
Diana S.
Do you think sketchers are affordable?
Cinthia C.
Lima ,peru ,los olivos
Are they comfortable to use for office work?
Jenn W.
They look super cute, but do they stay on or fall off easily?