BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Transworld Skateboarding Magazine is the voice of Skateboarding. Each issue is filled with interviews with the pros, trick tips on how to improve your skating, and worldwide coverage of skateboarding. Transworld Skateboarding is the largest monthly skateboarding magazine, designed to spread the culture, and each issue brings bold, inside coverage of equipment, events, personalities, and techniques. see more...

Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
As a former skateboarder, I would pick up this magazine whenever I saw it. It had great coverage from all the pro and up-and-coming skaters, plus cool merchandise.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Bookworm Expert Level 3
I love this! I was subscribed to it as a kid and read it every day and every month. I used to live and breath skateboarding. Every time I opened the magazine to read it, I wanted to grab my board and go for a long ride with my friends. It was (and still is) so fun and cool with lots of gnarly pictures. Now I'm a full time mom in school full time working part time. I have no time for skating but I still read it and I'm still subscribed to it.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
I use to get this when I was more into skateboarding, the articles were awesome and the photo spreads were super good too! Made you really wanna get out there and rip it up.
Liliana F.
I love this. I honestly sometimes don't even read it (because I don't want to or I'm not interested in it) but the photos are amazing and the tips are perfect, I'm not great so i really think this magazine is helpful.
Josh M.
Bakersfield
Great mag that has been going strong in the skateboarding world since the beginning and is still thriving in these times
Rachel G.
Huntsville, AL
This is my bfs favorite. Hes a skateboarder so its ppacked with stuff he loves. He doesn't like to read but he will read this.
Abigail G.
Takes me back when I use to skateboard. Really good magazine. Great reading content and amazing photographs to look at.
Melissa B.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Skateboarding magazines were always fun to look at.I always hung the posters or pictures on my wall as a teen!
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
I don't personally read this but I know a lot of men that enjoy it so I guess it's a pretty good read.
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
My teenager loves to skateboard around all the time. She reads these magazines all the time.