Skala Expert Avocado Hair Treatment

by Skala

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skala Expert Avocado Hair Treatment!
Laura O.
Rochester, NY
This makes my hair feel so smooth. A container of this lasts forever too. I can find it when I travel to NYC, but to buy it on Amazon is pricy
Lin C.
United States
Very affordable and leaves my hair super soft and shiny! I love the smell and also how it's an easy product to manage. Seems like it would work for all types of hair really well!! I definitely recommend Skala products!! I'm a fan!
Media L.
Guayabo de Mora, San José
Skala Expert Avocado Hair Treatment uploaded by Media L.
Skala Expert Avocado Hair Treatment uploaded by Media L.
Es un producto muy bueno debido a que ayuda al brillo del cabello, ha hidratarlo y que sea más suave y ligero. Se deja actuar durante 15 minutos y realmente se siente el cambio, lo he usado por un año aproximadamente y me ha funcionado con el crecimiento del cabello.
Aminta T.
Seine Saint Denis, Idf
Skala Expert Avocado Hair Treatment uploaded by Aminta T.
C'est un masque a base d'avocat, un vraie bombe vitaminé. A l'application mes boucles réapparaissent en un client d'oeil. Je le 15-20 minutes sous une serviette chaude et c'est miraculeux. En plus la taille du pot est ultra généreux, il y a de quoi faire. J'adore !
Allison V.
Skala Expert Avocado Hair Treatment uploaded by Allison V.
De los mejores tratamientos de aguacate y con proteína. Yo tengo el cabello rizado y he usado esta mascarilla como acondicionador profundo y es un éxito completo
Aidin M.
miami beach
I have always had problems with frizzy hair and my damaged hair, besides that recently it began to fall excessively, after informing me about creams that could help me with all this I discovered those of skala, it is really incredible how it leaves you the hair of shiny, smooth and silky, besides that her line is natural and without parabens, I recommend her
Desirée T.
Skala Expert Avocado Hair Treatment uploaded by Desirée T.
I'm always looking for accesible and affordable products that help me get the hydration and nutrition that my 3c/4a hair demands, this time I found the Avocado Vitamin Pump hair cream from the Brazilian brand @skalacosmeticos and let me tell you this product allows mei to untangle my hair with my bare fingers! Within 15 min it left my hair so moisturized and smooth to the touch and the curl pattern was formed immediately. Besides this product is vegan, silicon, parabens and mineral oil free, son my hair is being nurture with natural oils and ingredients. I truly recommend it!

Looking for your answer?