Skaffels Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps

by Skaffels

Kitty Caps for Cats provides a safe and human alternative to surgical declawing and help prevent damage to furniture caused by your pet's natural desire to scratch. kitty Caps are made from a safe and nontoxic natural vinyl resin. They are durable and easy to apply. After application, you pet's claws can extend and retract without any disturbance. Kitty Caps will fall off as you cats nails grow and shed generally 4-8 weeks after application. Features: Durable and easy to apply; No more snags and scratches Size: XSmall(weight under 5 lbs)

My cat chews these off, any way to keep these on longer? Skaffels Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps
How difficult are the kitty caps to use? Skaffels Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps
Does anyone have advice for keeping these on your kitty's nails longer? How long would you say they stay?
Start your review of Skaffels Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps!
How would you rate this product?
Manahawkin, NJ
Skaffels Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps uploaded by Shawna C.
My cat was constantly jumping onto my furniture and leaving holes in the fabric.Husband wanted to get him declawed but I tried these as a last resort...they're a LIFE SAVER...have still been on the first pack for about 3 months
Lancaster, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These went on very quickly and painlessly! They don't bother the cats and they don't mess with them too much! They have been wonderful since I put them on! And they look very cool on the cats!
We have just tried these out with one of our cats. after they dried he seems perfectly fine and comfortable with them. they can come in clear or colors I'm just thankful my couch will survive another day now
Pike Road, AL
I got these for my kitten and everyone loves them. They're easy to put on and they seem to be comfy enough for her. Only have them on her front claws. Saves our furniture too!
These were the absolute best for when my cats where still kittens and scratching up everything. No need to declaw these worked perfectly at saving my couch!
We use these for both of our cats and they are great. They last for a long time if put on correctly.
Ashdown , AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are definitely a life saver when it comes to saving your furniture from clawing cats!
Absolutely fantastic. When my husband and I moved, our cat saw the carpeted stairs as a challenge. We kept her claws trimmed, but she'd still mangle this one specific corner. We spotted these at PetSmart and gave them a try and won't look back! Our cat tolerates them just fine -- she isn't a fan of holding still for the application process, but she doesn't chew the caps off, and her movement isn't impaired. Now she can't damage the carpet! I would highly recommend getting a transparent variety (even a coloured transparent is fine), as you are able to see how much of the adhesive you've put in each cap. The opaque caps are easier to over- or under-fill because you're just guessing how much adhesive is in there! You don't want to over-fill or the cap may stay on too long and not shed as it's supposed to. Be sure to check the caps regularly to make sure they aren't growing out too far -- it is possible for the curvature of the claw to mean that the caps curl back into the toe pads, which would be very painful for your kitty! Checking the caps even once or twice a week should suffice, and the caps are soft and easily trimmed using regular cat nail trimmers.
We started using these when we first adopted our cat and they worked perfectly. However, we find that they don't last that long, so he would have to stick them on and on and we basically got tired of the process.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...