BY SK-II

Infused with Pitera™, a Vitamin C derivative and Niacinamide, this stretchable, wonderfully luxurious face mask perfectly fits the contours of your face to effectively deliver a concentrated amount of brightening ingredients deep within your skin*. Each mask drenches your skin with the same amount of serum as one full bottle of Whitening Power Spots Specialist.

Your skin is immersed with moisture, appearance of spots and other imperfections are visibly diminished.

*epidermis layer only.
Results may vary between individuals.

Texture:

The luxurious mask is soaked in a rich gel serum that instantly sinks into your skin.

Buy on Sephora
Jeylan H.
Personally I did not like this one maybe because it wasn’t for my skin. I wouldn’t use it again. It was harsh on my skin.
LamAnh N.
Oslo
I was quite disappointed with this mask. Mainly because my expectations were really high since I’m a big fan of their essence. This mask was really thick and didn’t even have a lot of serum. I had this mask on for maybe 3-5 minutes and it already dried up.
Miriam H.
La verdad es que hacer mucho tiempo atrás que sólo probé un poco como muestra, no recuerdo los resultados. Pero me gustaría probar una vez más
Angel A.
Personally I really didn't like this product as I felt it left my face looking a bit chokey, I purchased treks online on amazon and when first hearing about it I was optimistic however I feel from using up all the product I seen no effective results
Sylvia C.
somewhere
Not a fan of this mask. I had a really bad break out after I used it. I have combination skin and usually don't have any skin reactions.
Phi P.
Raleigh, NC
I had received this product as a gift from one of my best friends since they know how much I love to have brighter skin. There was a total of 10 masks I think. At first glance at the ingredients listing you see that there is tons of whitening ingredients such as Niacinamide. The application of this product was simple and did a great job at fitting my face. Now onto the review of the actual product. It made my skin have a horrible reaction just after one use. I do not know which ingredients caused this, but I ended up having a really bad burning reaction. Furthermore, the next day I woke up to small red bumps all over my face that were pus filled. I also had dry scaly red patches all over my face too. This product was definitely not made for sensitive skin at all. I looked up the price and well for 10 masks that cost over $100....its definitely not worth it at all. I feel like you would get better results if you had purchased another whitening or brightening serum like Laneige Bright Renew Serum which had worked a lot better and did not give me any type of allergic reaction. Also its a lot cheaper...almost 50% cheaper.

So just beware when purchasing this product that its not meant for those with sensitive skin.
Diana D.
Antioch, CA
Overpriced and useless... I'm sure a lot of people might disagree with me, but this just did not work for me.  I really wanted to love sk-ii, considering it's such a luxury brand, but this mask irritated my skin, leaving me with tiny red bumps all over my face.  I am not allergic to anything, but my face just felt very itchy and irritated.  Definitely do not recommend--but who knows, it might work for you.  I just don't think it's worth the try considering the price....
Alexis P.
Henderson, NV
I didn't like this product as much as others. I didn't notice results and felt like my skin was pretty sensitive after using it!
Viviane R.
I not know the brand, but it looks good. I'd love to know this brand.
Seria meet new aldo.
How not know the brand is not how I talk a lot about it.
Ivy M.
El Paso, TX
Overpriced and doesn't do much. My acne scars didn't really fade and my eyebags seemed to change color but not lighten
Maria L.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this product really help with whitening and brightening the skin?
Bruna G.
San Mateo, CA
Is it worth the price?
Donna L.
How often can u use this mask. Anyone using this? Thks
Jenny L.
Brooklyn , NY
Is it worth it ? like how effective is it and would you recommend it ?
Mariah R.
Do whitening masks eventually lighten/brighten your skin tone?