BY SK-II

Infused with Pitera™, a Vitamin C derivative and Niacinamide, this stretchable, wonderfully luxurious face mask perfectly fits the contours of your face to effectively deliver a concentrated amount of brightening ingredients deep within your skin*. Each mask drenches your skin with the same amount of serum as one full bottle of Whitening Power Spots Specialist.

Your skin is immersed with moisture, appearance of spots and other imperfections are visibly diminished.

*epidermis layer only.
Results may vary between individuals.

Texture:

The luxurious mask is soaked in a rich gel serum that instantly sinks into your skin.

Elizabeth G.
brownsville, TX
SK-II Whitening Source Derm Revival Mask is an incredible mask to help people like me who were sun worshippers before we knew any better to help reverse that damage. The mask is incredibly soft and thick almost towel like and is heavy with serum that feels incredible. Once you remove the mask the serum that is left on your face melts into your skin. Over time the son damage fades and your skin returns to its beautiful undamaged self again ready to shine but with sunscreen this time 😉
❤🌙❄Daniee❄🌙❤ G.
El costo es elevado pero realmente ayuda a revitalizar la piel. Recomiendo mejor una tratamiento que dure más tiempo ya que sería una mejor inversión.
Daniela R.
queens
I have saw many comments about this brand and it seems like it is a very good brand! So i encourage you to try it
Saffiyah Q.
Sk-ll whitening source derm revival mask gave me the bestest skin i love to use this mask two weeks a month to,have best skin
SHEENA V.
seattle
The mask is very soothing and moisturizing, but I have not found it to be worth the price. I have 5 left and they expire this month. I'm afraid using them too often may cause irritation or pimples, but I'll update soon to give my results of using my remaining 5 masks in the next 2 weeks. It feels heavy even after I let the essence dry on my skin, and I usually end up rinsing it off before I go out or apply makeup, etc. because it feels uncomfortable/unclean.
kristen s.
I truly like this product, is really moisturising and my skin looks a lot brighter. Totally worth my money.
Stacey C.
Renton
This is the best mask I have ever used before. My skin get very hydrates, tightens, and brightens after using. The mask fits my entire face and have so much serum in it. I usually put the mask for ten mins and let it absorb for ten mins and I spread the left over serum from the mask package for another five mins. But this product is a little pricey.
Ally S.
Burbank
Really goo product that lasts really long. The colors stand out on all skin types. This is a high quality product at a very reasonable price. Works wonderfully with other brands and just looks great on the skin.
Kenneth W.
houston,tx
This helped resurface my skin’s appearance. It’s like magic in a box. It met my expectations after the 3rd use.
Melinda H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I grew up with this brand in my house and The Mask or my mom's absolute favorite she has very young youthful skin and this mask is something that I attribute it to
Maria L.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this product really help with whitening and brightening the skin?
Bruna G.
San Mateo, CA
Is it worth the price?
Donna L.
How often can u use this mask. Anyone using this? Thks
Jenny L.
Brooklyn , NY
Is it worth it ? like how effective is it and would you recommend it ?
Mariah R.
Do whitening masks eventually lighten/brighten your skin tone?

back