BY SK-II

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Infused with Pitera™, a Vitamin C derivative and Niacinamide, this stretchable, wonderfully luxurious face mask perfectly fits the contours of your face to effectively deliver a concentrated amount of brightening ingredients deep within your skin*. Each mask drenches your skin with the same amount of serum as one full bottle of Whitening Power Spots Specialist.

Your skin is immersed with moisture, appearance of spots and other imperfections are visibly diminished.

*epidermis layer only.
Results may vary between individuals.

Texture:

The luxurious mask is soaked in a rich gel serum that instantly sinks into your skin.

Buy on Sephora
Miriam P.
Moisturizing mask of a level far superior to the previous one I've try. Very expensive, so better use it when you really need it.
It's so glentle and your skin improves on hydration immediately.
Natalie H.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Really a great product and brand. I know it is really price but it is worth it. Most of the time I get it at the airport because there is no tax. This product is good my skin feels nice and firm and soft after it. I think it really does improve the look of my skin.
Claire C.
What a luxurious treat for your skin! It brightens up my complexion instantly. The effect might not last forever, but it is more than cheaper sheet masks out there. I put this on the night before any “big days” and I wake up with plump and bright skin. And it’s a better deal than smaller packages, so I like to have this pack and save it for special days.
Peyton S.
Lexington, KY
Decent product! Not amazing for thebVery expensive price today! Way out of reach for many college students budgets. I would use the product if it were a little cheaper and fit in my budget. Overall it is a luxurious brand
Laura T.
Long Beach, CA
This baby right here was a life savor! During summer, my face was so dry and peeling this mask definitely came to the rescue and helped revived my skin. The packaging is so elegant but yet simple.
Alexis C.
Soothes and nourishes the face. Comfortable, cool and renewing. Easy to use. Very moist. Simple white mask that is applied over your face and is easy to arrange around your eyes and nose.
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
By far the best face mask I’ve tried! It can be pricey but if you want to indulge sometimes it’s worth the cost. I purchase it every now and then, wish I could use them every week!
Lindsey S.
Columbia, IL
These really leave my skin soft and hydrated. I tried them for the first time and still have some left. Not sure if I will repurchase, but I have enjoyed using them. Love these!
sydney b.
This mask is amazing! It makes my skin glow when i take it off. The packaging is cute and makes you feel like you're getting something good. Effective, yes but if you have sensitive skin it might be a probably because it is kinda harsh. There is room for improvement but I love it!
Donnah L.
Las Vegas, NV
Love love this product. My aunt bought me this for my birthday and I love how it brightened my skin and made my skin look healthy. I just didn't like the price tag, good thing this was a gift
Maria L.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this product really help with whitening and brightening the skin?
Bruna G.
San Mateo, CA
Is it worth the price?
Donna L.
How often can u use this mask. Anyone using this? Thks
Jenny L.
Brooklyn , NY
Is it worth it ? like how effective is it and would you recommend it ?
Mariah R.
Do whitening masks eventually lighten/brighten your skin tone?

back